APOCALYPTO

Lana Del Rey Documentary

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

yeah, exaclty! she's just soooooo woke :sleep::yawn: well, her loss :shrug:

tbh i think she was worried people would find purge the poison and those songs insincere and cash grabby if she was “supporting lana” or whatever, but gag is the uninspired lyrics already did that. :oopna: but we’re getting off topic

This is some scrumptious camp/LB-lore 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I can understand the paranoia surrounding people in the entertainment industry, of course there are many questionable ones, but to reach so hard about one who is constantly talking about their faith and relationship with god and Jesus is pretty funny. This honestly sounds like people who are on meth or having a psychotic break. They all get ultra paranoid, ultra religious. It’s strange 

37 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

I can understand the paranoia surrounding people in the entertainment industry, of course there are many questionable ones, but to reach so hard about one who is constantly talking about their faith and relationship with god and Jesus is pretty funny. This honestly sounds like people who are on meth or having a psychotic break. They all get ultra paranoid, ultra religious. It’s strange 

So true, and it's a pure exhausting energy :yawn::illumilana:

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

1 hour ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

homegirl literally has a whole ass pastor preaching on her album, has been seen leaving church multiple times, has a bunch of songs talking about her faith and people still will go out of their way to try to prove she's messing with some illuminati satanic bullshit (idk wtf he's claiming in the "documentary", I refuse to click play on that video). I will never understand, but it's hilarious to see ngl :brigitte: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

55 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

what does Blue Ivy mean like why is a Lana “documentary” named after Beyonces daughter 

I guess it’s from Yayo: “I like the ivy and the ink blue”.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Candy Necklace said:

what does Blue Ivy mean like why is a Lana “documentary” named after Beyonces daughter 

this is the best comment on this thread I'm SCREAMING

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Candy Necklace said:

I literally had the same thought to myself in the shower this evening ... Is it because Beyonce is supposed to be in the illuminati too? :gasp: How deep does this go :oopna:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I guess it’s from Yayo: “I like the ivy and the ink blue”.

I mean yeah but like Yayo is arguably one of the least important songs of her discography (don’t come for me, it’s the truth). Even then it would make more sense to name it Ivy Blue.

Literally so many important, defining, songs and they chose to mutilate a line from Yayo that would get associated with Blue Ivy Carter