Elle

Lana Del Rey for the SKIMS Valentine’s Day Collection (Nadia Lee Cohen)

And I don’t mean it in a superficial way- I’m talking about the glorifying of skinny tea- lollipops which helped ruin peoples stomach regulation, the whole glorifying Astroworld via birthday party after the deaths and after Kylie recorded this happening 💀- the whole supporting a cheater when it was their own sister… weirdass out of touch family 

personally i’d rather she didn’t work with kim k as i’m not into everything that family is all about but if it is a full collab line…..? yes i will be buying. in my #hypocrite era :oic2:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

i’m gagging :oprah4:

skims’ campaigns are always so goodddddd. i already know Lana will serve a good mug

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

a lana and skims collab is not something i would've ever thought would happen but im seated :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

9 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i love kim so :beyonce:

but i just know the 'woke' twitter users will claim lana is supporting the 'oppressive kardashian regime' and she needs to be cancelled :godlaugh:

Twitter finds a way to cancel everyone and everything, twitter will find a way to cancel grass and soil too

url%5D

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

but i just know the 'woke' twitter users will claim lana is supporting the 'oppressive kardashian regime' and she needs to be cancelled :godlaugh:

She's too big to be cancelled now anyway :liner:  2020 they tried it but her leaked hits literally saved her bc everyone realised they had crack in them and no-one could stop themselves from stanning, and that's why they call her Lanita :true:

37 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

Swifties will probably launch a hate campaign towards Lana and say she used Taylor for publicity and isn’t her real friend :toofunny: