ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, Nightcall said:

We really lost when nothing came of the Mike Will Made It sessions. An album would’ve been huge :meltdown:

there has to be a good collection out there. more than one song. he said on multiple occasions they were working on stuff and that was after we had WW

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

there has to be a good collection out there. more than one song. he said on multiple occasions they were working on stuff and that was after we had WW

mike will made it ≠ mike dean :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

It was 400$ for Both Don’t Stop & Queen of Hearts 🤯

:tommy:

but i honestly kinda dont get the point of buying unleaked songs, i do understand that it gives some validation since then you have something 'exclusive' but most songs leak at the end of the day :ponder: ngl i wouldnt pay 400 dollars even for Paradise (2015) :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

mike will made it ≠ mike dean :facepalm:

omg i read mike dean help :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

queen of hearts is so funny does anyone remember a post on here with a gif and "don't stop and queen of hearts alongside the other ultraviolence outtakes"? :ma:

She was kind of channeling Melanie on Queen of Hearts. That song is so good, we needed a final

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

honestly whether we get leaks today/till christmas or not, i'll still miss all this collective chaos and logging onto lb each day up till the holidays checking if we have new leaks :wubna:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

5 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

queen of hearts is so funny does anyone remember a post on here with a gif and "don't stop and queen of hearts alongside the other ultraviolence outtakes"? :ma:

I was thinking of something like that just now, Queen Of Hearts is so random compared to other Soft Rock / Rock outtakes , do you think that the original direction of UV should have been more "pop" ? :assad:

3 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

honestly whether we get leaks today/till christmas or not, i'll still miss all this collective chaos and logging onto lb each day up till the holidays checking if we have new leaks :wubna:

valentine's day next :et: then st paddy's day, then easter, then Lana's bday ect ect

Just now, Raise Me Up said:

I was thinking of something like that just now, Queen Of Hearts is so random compared to other Soft Rock / Rock outtakes , do you think that the original direction of UV should have been more "pop" ? :assad:

it was for mike will made it producer's album

url%5D

Just now, Wait For Life said:

the extended snippet leaked on discord by way of the wonderful @lanaswildflowers and i posted it here like a year ago when onlyfiles existed

Was that the era of them baiting snippets from random people? #Neverforget

Spoiler

Might be mixing them up w another user :hillary: