ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

The way this leakmas wasn't even that bad comparing it to other years where nothing was leaked for christmas / only 1 demo and a lossless file leaked

I personally think Vivian, Heavy Hitter (rehearsal), Star Lux, Platinum Greenwich, and Your Girl mix 11 are pretty cool !!! 

Beats 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017,  2018, 2019, and 2020 in terms of actually getting stuff TBH 

Spoiler

leak paradise tho

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

18 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

The way this leakmas wasn't even that bad comparing it to other years where nothing was leaked for christmas / only 1 demo and a lossless file leaked

I personally think Vivian, Heavy Hitter (rehearsal), Star Lux, Platinum Greenwich, and Your Girl mix 11 are pretty cool !!! 

Beats 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017,  2018, 2019, and 2020 in terms of actually getting stuff TBH 

Hide contents

leak paradise tho

you could also give us something for funsies we haven't heard and blindside us :dance2:

the delulu continues

no but for real though, i think us going chaotic was expected, since we expected something similar to years past. HH was okay I guess, not anything anyone was really asking for since we have the full song. Vivian and Star Lux were interesting. The others were.... okay at best. They're the same things we've had for years and the OG files were what we should've had from the start - idk why they were edited or changed just to be re-leaked later? boo, boring, snore. clearly we're at the bottom of the barrel, or leakers really don't have that much to leak these days.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is my first leakfest, and I think it’s the worst one, really.

I expected it to be filled with excitement and chaos with unleaked songs we eagerly anticipate daily at a specific time but boo snore, I feel really sleepy :sleep:

I hate this feeling when you’re excited about something but won’t get it 

Thanks to you leakers for ruining our joy and excitement :crying4:

86D5F70C-CCCF-428E-BC42-EFBFA0329C30.gif

quick, mods, change the title to "Lipsters Awards Leakfest" so we can keep being chaotic and delulu :yesnod:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the fact that some people chose not only to leak nothing, but also spent hours on lb trying to come for insiders for supposedly leaking less, teasing song lyrics, or saying shit like “this is the one” :brigitte: 

the worst xmas ever 

but i think they are afraid of going to jail probably cause a few people who was leaking the stuff is there 

When Lana was nominated for 5 Grammy awards we got Come W Me and Poetry In Motion, when Lana wins, I can see that we're getting a leak too...idk my gut feeling says so :oprah5: but also we've got New Year's Eve, New Year (2024 - 10 years of UV and 5 years of NFR maybe an outtake from these albums?), Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter, Lana's birthday, album/song anniversaries...like so many fun events to have a leak!?!?! 

Or maybe the leakers are waiting for Gypsy Rose, who knows :whatever2:

url%5D

the fact that some people (particularly one, but if the shoe fits...) chose not only to be annoying, but also spent YEARS on lb complaining to insiders for supposedly leaking nothing, writing essays about how they are forever teased and never ever will hear songs lana never meant to release anyways, perpetually acting entitled and whining about how leakers victimize them :brigitte: log out, get a hobby, seek employment etc.

thank you to lindsay and carcase and all the photo leakers for sharing stuff as well, i got some files that i was missing and it's always good to continue completing collections :trisha3: it was entertaining, and for everyone who doesn't take any of this too seriously and also enjoyed the festivities and whatever leak they got, it was a pleasure! xoxo literally even the photo leakers came to join in on the sharing, we love to see it. but my god you can never satisfy SOME people on here... 

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

the fact that some people (particularly one, but if the shoe fits...) chose not only to be annoying, but also spent YEARS on lb complaining to insiders for supposedly leaking nothing, writing essays about how they are forever teased and never ever will hear songs lana never meant to release anyways, perpetually acting entitled and whining about how leakers victimize them :brigitte: log out, get a hobby, seek employment etc.

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

thank you to lindsay and carcase and all the photo leakers for sharing stuff as well, i got some files that i was missing and it's always good to continue completing collections :trisha3: it was entertaining, and for everyone who doesn't take any of this too seriously and also enjoyed the festivities and whatever leak they got, it was a pleasure! xoxo literally even the photo leakers came to join in on the sharing, we love to see it. but my god you can never satisfy SOME people on here... 

ursula_looks_to_her_garden_by_arielfan90

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

hello there :aubrey: how's your day

could it be that the course of events (fans being teased stuff and not getting it) is just the same over the years :ma: