Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

This might be controversial but I hope she does a greatest hits type set:bebe: her hits are just as amazing as her deep cuts imo and I just really don’t think songs like Bartender/Arcadia/The Grants/Candy Necklace/White Mustang are suited for Coachella (even though I love a lot of those songs).  

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

34 minutes ago, taco truck said:

This might be controversial but I hope she does a greatest hits type set:bebe: her hits are just as amazing as her deep cuts imo and I just really don’t think songs like Bartender/Arcadia/The Grants/Candy Necklace/White Mustang are suited for Coachella (even though I love a lot of those songs).  

When she sings Take Me Home, Country Roads and Stand By Your Man instead. :trisha4:

I love those covers, but please, NO.

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

that A&W intro is ICONICCC she needs to do the moulin rouge thingy with the lights

ok but i want a lanita and peso pluma collab :aubrey:

also, jon batiste will be there too... would be a great chance to perform candy necklace together.. but knowing lana that will most likely not happen lol

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

She will be far too busy playing Serial Killer, You Can Be The Boss, Queen of Disaster and Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight off her brand new album 'Why Did You Leak My Favorite Songs, Hm?' to squeeze in Bartender and Arcadia

Bartender is NOT needed, thanks. :true:

In a perfect world she should add Cola (it's been years, no one cares about the controversy), West Coast, Brooklyn Baby, Doin' Time, Cinnamon Girl and something from Ocean Blvd like Let The Light In/Taco Truck with Venice Bitch

idk about the other days but lana, deftones, faye webster, suki, the japanese house and eartheater on the same day is for the giiiiirls. u cant tell me day one is bad

i need a fucking deftones collab idk HOW but this is giving me hope 

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

when lana isn’t posting anything and isn’t spotted anywhere cause she’s rehearsing the best setlist and her biggest performance for coachella then what :true:

She's doing more choreo than on her 2023 shows :et: