Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, Elle said:

A peek at Lana’s stage design… I think this pretty much confirms Billie as a guest as it features the same balcony she was seen soundchecking on yesterday… x

IMG-5132 IMG-5135

Oh my fucking God 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

A peek at Lana’s stage design… I think this pretty much confirms Billie as a guest as it features the same balcony she was seen soundchecking on yesterday… x

IMG-5132 IMG-5135

SO GORGEOUS OMGGGGG

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

IMG-5132 IMG-5135

Ohhh this is so ethereal ... It's giving Juliet's balcony from Romeo and Juliet 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

IMG-5132 IMG-5135

EVERYONE MOVE:omg:

giphy.gif

the stage design oh ma fucking god :trisha: I didnt realize she was this fucking serious she better reuse that on her next tour :smile: its like Born This Way Ball level compared to her other stage designs lmao 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

18 minutes ago, Elle said:

IMG-5132 IMG-5135

Oh my, it’s huge and so beautiful. It’s giving gates of heaven and like someone said already Juliet's balcony from Romeo and Juliet. Say Yes To Heaven vibes, but also so Salvatore coded. Say Yes To Heaven is going to sound and looks so good here.

I can envision multiple Honeymoon songs.

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

IMG-5132 IMG-5135

It looks so rich and grand :defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, pin up galore said:

the stage design oh ma fucking god :trisha: I didnt realize she was this fucking serious she better reuse that on her next tour :smile: its like Born This Way Ball level compared to her other stage designs lmao 

i wonder how many aspects of the Coachella's performence will be reflected on her upcoming festival tour. I hope a lot, as im seeing her in Milan in June

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

IMG-5132 IMG-5135

The stage looks so enchanting