Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

Just now, honeyslow said:

well we let our expectations snowball massively what were we expecting lmao ... tbh the intro gagged everyone, without you / west coast / doin time ate, she obviously had to sing her most famous hits,  she got in some of her favourite  ballads, candy necklace improv with jon ate, video games duet with billie ate, she got meta with the hologram, gagged everyone again with A&W.... the lows were low (see the sound issues and abrupt end) but the highs were high let's not be overdramatic 

needed to hear this

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

she could have at least changed up the production a biT. Diet Mountain Dew on tour was INCREDIBLE and it is both more well known and more upbeat than half of what she played  

oh definitely ! i think she should’ve sticked to her tiktok hits for just THIS TIME. Arcadia and Bartender were NOT needed. imagine her singing Radio, LTLI, Margaret, SYTH for those locals :trisha: 

and also for giving me Margaret

Ok I’m out, too much negativity in here. Could it have been better? Yes. Was it bad? Absolutely not. Do I look forward to watch pretty much the same thing next week? Yes, I do.

Bye! 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana's biggest issue with these big performance is that she starts big with a cunty/camp entrance, like there is no doubt that this was HER BEST entrance all shows considered, but she really lose momentum halfway through with these slower/more obscure tracks... like The Grants, Ocean Blvd., Hope--they're all obviously hauntingly beautiful tracks--but it creates these down moments. Her shows lack peaks and valleys, they start high and somewhat end on a low note.

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

the fact is, if it was like her old setlist it would be better than the mess we witnessed today :crying5: at least she looked hot while doing it

this is her old setlist tho just shuffled lol and with some very needed additions!

yall saying the show was mid when yall are forgetting lana started dancing on a pole ntm on this performance :true:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952o6xvto6fkxzso4eqvh

2 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I did notice the jelaous girl had new vocals so that means she re-recorded at least part kf it

My thought, too. I really hope we will get it some way 

It was expensive watch it 

Just now, crazyforyou said:

arcadia, bartender, the grants?? and no radio, let the light in, diet mountain dew, and brooklyn baby? maybe the greatest hits were the friends we made along the way

Right like I WISHHHH she played her greatest hits lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I told you it was going to be the same setlist :lmao:

I had my clown mask on tonight full force …

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

bffr she did arcadia bartender and the grants instead of margaret, let the light in or even stargirl interlude

i really wanted her to play lolita and cola but im just delusional

Flames so hot that they turn blue

IMG-2628.gif

like okay it was overhyped and a bit boring but we have a whole new album ahead of us and she most likely is saving her new ideas for the next era once it comes around. so i’m not too mad she didn’t do too much. the technical difficulties were a bit much tho

yall acting like it was the worst thing ever lmao

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."