Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I just wanna know, when she said two more singles are coming, was this before she decided to get married, or after, cuz if it’s before, then I don’t think we’re gonna have the singles this year :awkney:

I’m still having hope for one :true:

15 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I just wanna know, when she said two more singles are coming, was this before she decided to get married, or after, cuz if it’s before, then I don’t think we’re gonna have the singles this year :awkney:

I honestly think she was just trying to appease us with that random Vogue write-up. Fans and reporters have been asking her about Lasso for months, and almost every music site was buzzing about her going country. With the release date looming, she had to say something. Maybe there are some random singles tied to a TV show or movie, but I don’t believe any actual singles from the next album are dropping until next year. In my headcanon, she panicked and threw out a mention of two singles—likely just the Tough remixes—to calm everyone down:thumb: The Vogue article said the singles were coming "very soon" and that was exactly 62 days ago today.

Tumblr

On 10/21/2024 at 10:16 AM, AnW said:

Been told LDR is playing Anfield Stadium, Liverpool next summer 

14/06 OR 5/07 .......

47 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

she definitely knew she was getting married when she announced them, honestly i think the singles are coming but just not this fall o(╥﹏╥)o

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

I think it was a few weeks before the wedding, and I also think the wedding was already planned at that point.

We'll probably have to wait for the US elections, until then the distraction is just too great.

She has released singles in the last two Decembers, maybe she will simply  continue this series. :creepna3:

27 minutes ago, AnW said:

https://imgur.com/a/FZLGZax

Residents have been notified a major act wants to play early July - other source says mid June.

Well, guess I best book a hotel on a whim looool

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore