Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

27 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

Imagine a lana and Zach Bryan collab that would be cool

he's done covers of her music and tweeted about listening to her, so we know he likes her, but i wonder if she likes him lol

either way he's worked with both kacey and sierra ferrell, so we know they have some mutual connections. i can totally see it happening as long as lana is up for it

1 hour ago, bluebanist said:

Imagine a lana and Zach Bryan collab that would be cool

Their voices would be perfect together. He sounds way better than Morgan 

Oh we are so back in the happy birthday  era:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I hate that I’ve known about lasso since February.. I kinda loved that we didn’t know OB title pretty much until it was announced for pre release and we got a single and artworks and preorders all together, it was wonderful :flutter:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

12 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I hate that I’ve known about lasso since February.. I kinda loved that we didn’t know OB title pretty much until it was announced for pre release and we got a single and artworks and preorders all together, it was wonderful :flutter:

Yeah I hate knowing things so far in advance smh

Fake tracklist again because why not?

Notes:

* Beautrix, If You Know Love Well and Daymeth were titles from other members I saw somewhere in this thread (sorry i dont remember who, pls quote me 🥺🙏)
* Long Live Little Ol' Liz  will have lyrical interpolations from  "Brite Lites", "Mermaid Motel" and "Gramma", with melody samples from "Pawn Shop Blues" 

* Daymeth samples "Yayo"

* Hey Blue Baby (Interlude) will be recorded live through Lana's iphone in a downtown local bar with audience noises

* Motorcycle Lemonade is a rework for the same song in A.K.A. era with a gothic country touch with elements from "Dance For Money" laptop demo

* Cybercowgirl samples "Cyber-Raga" by Madonna

* Still Ride (Outro) is hidden track connected directly right after Cybercowgirl, the track is "Ride Monologue" part 2 interpolates the same "Ride" chords & melody, after that, it goes right into Angels Forever

* Angels Forever is a more cinematic, country version of the song

auaVjrq.jpeg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Notes:
* Long Live Little Ol' Liz  will have lyrical interpolations from  "Brite Lites", "Mermaid Motel" and "Gramma", with melody samples from "Pawn Shop Blues" 

* Daymeth samples "Yayo"

* Hey Blue Baby (Interlude) will be recorded live through Lana's iphone in a downtown local bar with audience noises

* Motorcycle Lemonade is a rework for the same song in A.K.A. era with a gothic country touch with elements from "Dance For Money" laptop demo

* Still Ride (Outro) is hidden track connected directly right after Cybercowgirl, the track is "Ride Monologue" part 2 interpolates the same "Ride" chords & melody, after that, it goes right into Angels Forever

auaVjrq.jpeg

The idea of the "Still Ride - Interlude" and it going straight into a reworked version of Angels Forever as the closing sequence is absolutely GENIUS :oprah:

Need this to happen now :defeated:

Long Live Little Ol' Liz :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

The idea of the "Still Ride - Interlude" and it going straight into a reworked version of Angels Forever as the closing sequence is absolutely GENIUS :oprah:

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Angels forever is a mustttt

I definitely think the new song is on Lasso,

She used the polaroid for Henry Come, On,

and then the same with “tough”.

i feel like shes following a theme.

11 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Angels Forever NEEDS to be released 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

27 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Notes:

* Beautrix, If You Know Love Well and Daymeth were titles from other members I saw somewhere in this thread (sorry i dont remember who, pls quote me 🥺🙏)

* Daymeth samples "Yayo"

auaVjrq.jpeg

wait cause this just made me think how cute prettiest girl in country music would be as a short interlude.. imagine tv static sound effects and like an answering machine filter over the vocals… it could be so cute 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

wait cause this just made me think how cute prettiest girl in country music would be as a short interlude.. imagine tv static sound effects and like an answering machine filter over the vocals… it could be so cute 

exactly, static television / radio talkshow on a stereo in a downtown bar vibes yup yup

51 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Notes:

* Daymeth samples "Yayo"

auaVjrq.jpeg

Ready for this to start circulating on Reddit :thumb3:

24 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Tbf, if they did do this.. it would transition in to trap quite well

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Yeah I prefer when we know pretty much nothing about her projects when we’re so far away from a release… 

But, for Lasso, I think it was a smart move, to unveil the project before Beyoncé released hers, which would shut down the « She copied Bee! » narrative (maybe not on TikTok but there’s nothing said that could change any narrative there :godlaugh2:). As for the Henry snippet, it helped calm some of my « apprehensions » about her going country, although it’s been teased way too soon. 

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah I prefer when we know pretty much nothing about her projects when we’re so far away from a release… 

But, for Lasso, I think it was a smart move, to unveil the project before Beyoncé released hers, which would shut down the « She copied Bee! » narrative (maybe not on TikTok but there’s nothing said that could change any narrative there :godlaugh2:). As for the Henry snippet, it helped calm some of my « apprehensions » about her going country, although it’s been teased way too soon. 

I agree.

She is in the industry, people were talking back n forth thats why she knew Bey is about to drop COWBOY CARTER and did the "we are going country, the whole industry is going country" speech publicly.

The beyhives tho.... lol knowing them, THEY WILL say anyone copies Beyoncé