Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Okay guys, so we saw lana commenting on billie post that they had fun in the studio together.

Billie eilish just did an interview with Zane Lowe saying saying she just went in the studio with another artist for the first time in 6 years.

so clearly theres a collab coming.

That comment was fake:sideeye:

But it still wouldn’t shock me if there was a collab on a sister record, however they don’t sound like they are ready to get into the studio together just yet. I think in a few years we will finally get the collab, right now I think they are focused on their own paths (Lana saying that their careers feel like collabs kinda makes me think this)

57 minutes ago, Chanele said:

Okay guys, so we saw lana commenting on billie post that they had fun in the studio together.

Billie eilish just did an interview with Zane Lowe saying saying she just went in the studio with another artist for the first time in 6 years.

That was fake I believe (the Lana comment)

11 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

That was fake I believe (the Lana comment)

yeh my fault think it is fake.

but the interview is real, but could be someone else but also could be ldr. 

Just now, Chanele said:

It did sound like billie was a feature rather than they featured on her song aswell.

I love how y'all became toxic only cuz I asked a genuine question :true:

I was joking guys, I listen to BTD every day 24/7 cuz I'm not a true fan if I don't :hoe:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

3 hours ago, Chanele said:

It did sound like billie was a feature rather than they featured on her song aswell.

Billie doesn't really do features on her albums (none of the three any).

Plus, she just dropped her record. If she's collabing, then she'll be the guest star.

7 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Congrats on being mature can’t relate xxx

Nah it's not about being mature, it's about dealing with physical and mental health and people my age dying around me, so I'm more into BB/Ocean blvd piano ballads instead of "money is the reason we exist, everybody knows it it's a fact kiss kiss" :sadcore3:

After having read the girls fighting on the Billie thread on ATRL about who is the most greedy between Billie or Taylor for releasing variants / demo voice notes / isolated vocals (with Olivia making a cameo in the fight as well), let’s just say that I applause Lana for not doing deluxe versions with bonus tracks and such of her albums :true: True, we do have almost ten covers to choose from each time, but in the end, it’s the same album. And my bank account is happy she stopped doing deluxe boxsets with printed lithographs :godlaugh2:

18 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

After having read the girls fighting on the Billie thread on ATRL about who is the most greedy between Billie or Taylor for releasing variants / demo voice notes / isolated vocals (with Olivia making a cameo in the fight as well), let’s just say that I applause Lana for not doing deluxe versions with bonus tracks and such of her albums :true: True, we do have almost ten covers to choose from each time, but in the end, it’s the same album. And my bank account is happy she stopped doing deluxe boxsets with printed lithographs :godlaugh2:

Omg this. I'm a variant collector so my bank account is still crying, but at least she doesn't release 'limited for 48 hours' variants just to fool people who are delulu and pay like 3-4 different shippings :candy:

3 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

Nah it's not about being mature, it's about dealing with physical and mental health and people my age dying around me, so I'm more into BB/Ocean blvd piano ballads instead of "money is the reason we exist, everybody knows it it's a fact kiss kiss" :sadcore3:

I know I was making fun of myself not you :bodyisready:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

8 hours ago, Chanele said:

As many stated before, the post was fake. 
however, I read that some discussions had happened between Lana and Olivia Rodrigo, surely for her next album. 
i do hope though that a Billie X Lana collab happens some day. 

I wonder if the Quavo collab was always intended as a single for Lasso or if it’s a mutual decision from Lana and her label :um2: The MV being filmed last week makes me believe the song wasn’t planned as the lead single…

I think all her records age well because they tend not to be in line with the current trend in music.. so you don’t associate them with that tired timeframe 

lasso has a huge risk of not aging well for that very reason “everyone is going country”.. hopefully it stands out on its own and we don’t think back on it in years to come as that cheesy country period everyone went through in 2024 lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore