Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

24 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Do we know if she usually posts demos? I feel like it was probably the finalΒ 
Β 

I feel like when she posts snippets usually they’re the final song, the only exception I can think of is Happiness Is A Butterfly, but she teased that almost 2 years before the album so it was bound to change itΒ :thumb2:

I remember she posted Cherry early mix in that V Magazine photoshoot video

url%5D

3 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

CFFD4863-64-C0-40-A7-9-DF9-F870-B3676829✨🚒

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ

I need an epic song from Lasso. Like Video Games, Ride, West Coast, The Greatest, Ocean Blvd. Something with a huge meaning and production. Like a single worthy songΒ :pray2:

url%5D

3 hours ago, ivory almond said:
Β  Hide contents

an insider has revealed that Lasso only has 13 songs and WILL be titled "Lasso" upon release, there are three total collabs, and no interludes this time

Β 

Who?

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Who?

Β 

i hate twitter, i can't find it now

it was prob just one of those fake insider accounts tho, i posted that out of delusion

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,Β but we were wooden

4 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Β 

I feel like when she posts snippets usually they’re the final song, the only exception I can think of is Happiness Is A Butterfly, but she teased that almost 2 years before the album so it was bound to change itΒ :thumb2:

The most obvious example is her sharing a demo of How To Disappear

Β 

On 5/26/2024 at 8:24 PM, lernerderrey said:

Oh my God 🀩🀩🀩

Β 

I'd be around more if the aka outtakes leaked already lolΒ 

babe it was meant for you

5 hours ago, ivory almond said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

an insider has revealed that Lasso only has 13 songs and WILL be titled "Lasso" upon release, there are three total collabs, and no interludes this time

Β 

is this true or...

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I had a Lasso related dream last night.
A song from Lasso called "Panirdin" was in her top 5 Spotify songs. I have no clue what this word means, I googled it immiadetly after I woke up but found nothing. So I guess it's some new word creation. I spend like 15 minutes figuring what it could potentially mean and I came up with Panic In Rosemead Diner but yeah whatever :hide:

Then I saw another song titled Water Eyes but it was not the Watercolor Eyes song we have, it was something new

Henry, Come On was 3:38 minutes long and I also remember the song lengths 4:01 and 5:32 but I forgot to which songs those belong

Do with this whatever you want:hide:

Also made a quick tracklist including those two titles I could remember

Β Β Β Β Β  1.Lasso
Β Β Β Β Β  2.Hey Blue Baby
Β Β Β Β Β  3.Eye Candy (For The Cowboys)
Β Β  Β Β  4.Tough (feat. Quavo)
Β Β Β Β Β  5.Panirdin
Β Β Β Β Β  6.Has Anyone Else Died For You?
Β Β Β Β Β  7.Grapevine Peak to Nashville Skyline
Β Β  Β Β  8.Loved You Then And Now
Β Β Β Β Β  9.Henry, Come On
Β Β Β  10.Water Eyes
Β Β Β  11.Sinner
Β Β Β  12.Blackbird
Β Β Β  13.Wildewoman

Β 

Β 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

12 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Β 

It’s usually the final mix she posts… but then again, NFR era, How to Disappear was the demo, Hope wasn’t exactly the same and Cinnamon Girl had more bass (although that one could be because she was listening to it in her car)

12 hours ago, ivory almond said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

@marcodelreyΒ also said someone had commented under the famousΒ post that has us spiraling for five days now (when she’s asked about Lasso by the Name guy) about the album having 13 tracks… And it’s not the first time I see that number (maybe it’s just me manifestingΒ :omfg2:) one of the collab has to be Nikki… it’s inevitable. Kinda hope it’s not more than oneΒ :agree:

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I had a Lasso related dream last night.
A song from Lasso called "Panirdin" was in her top 5 Spotify songs. I have no clue what this word means, I googled it immiadetly after I woke up but found nothing. So I guess it's some new word creation. I spend like 15 minutes figuring what it could potentially mean and I came up with Panic In Rosemead Diner but yeah whatever :hide:

Then I saw another song titled Water Eyes but it was not the Watercolor Eyes song we have, it was something new

Henry, Come On was 3:38 minutes long and I also remember the song lengths 4:01 and 5:32 but I forgot to which songs those belong

Do with this whatever you want:hide:

Also made a quick tracklist including those two titles I could remember

Β Β Β Β Β  1.Lasso
Β Β Β Β Β  2.Hey Blue Baby
Β Β Β Β Β  3.Eye Candy (For The Cowboys)
Β Β  Β Β  4.Tough (feat. Quavo)
Β Β Β Β Β  5.Panirdin
Β Β Β Β Β  6.Has Anyone Else Died For You?
Β Β Β Β Β  7.Grapevine Peak to Nashville Skyline
Β Β  Β Β  8.Loved You Then And Now
Β Β Β Β Β  9.Henry, Come On
Β Β Β  10.Water Eyes
Β Β Β  11.Sinner
Β Β Β  12.Blackbird
Β Β Β  13.Wildewoman

Β 

Β 

"Panir din" means "water day" in Bengali. And you also dreamt about a song called "Water Eyes"Β :hdu:

url%5D

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

"Panir din" means "water day" in Bengali. And you also dreamt about a song called "Water Eyes"Β :hdu:

Oh that's interesting, thank you :hdu:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Oh that's interesting, thank you :hdu:

Music video leaked

Β 

url%5D