Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I am once again reminding you all that Ocean Blvd was almost a surprise release/announcement (the single actually was) cause she wasn't teasing the album at all leading up to the announcement.

The last "official" news we had were a CN snippet back in August and she suddenly announced the announcement (:hide:) less than a week before the preorder.

There's so many signs pointing to the album actually coming this year (studio version snippets, her straight up saying it, confirming it to Elle some weeks ago...).

The fact that she included Tough and she is releasing it as a single (allegedly) confirms even more than the album is done, cause according to that insider she was considering its inclusion in the record back in February... and guess what... it's in there so the tracklist and album are done and being pressed right now :true:

The only counter argument is that vague and confusing interview which was probably about the sound and genre of the record and it sounded more like "it's done and it is what it is, we'll see" than "I scrapped it and started from scratch"

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Embach said:

I still need to know what was and what happened to DNC. Maybe it will appear in Lasso as well? I wonder if someone has asked her about that...

i'm still wondering about this too :icant: we may never know

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

32 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The only counter argument is that vague and confusing interview which was probably about the sound and genre of the record and it sounded more like "it's done and it is what it is, we'll see" than "I scrapped it and started from scratch"

She also didn’t deny that it was still coming this year, but was quick to clock the interviewer about her not doing a stadium tour. So, I think if she was unsure about it being this year should have at least danced around it. 

idk why but I still believe her with September/October release. Even with tunnel, she announced it 3 months early and it still got delayed, so maybe they’re waiting to make sure the date is completely set in stone before releasing any info. 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Just remembered that cabaret-esque video her dancers were shooting back in February or January. Some suggested it could be visuals for Coachella but we haven't seen them, yet :dua:

They were for musical group Juno

"Don’t forget me"

13 hours ago, jakoblvd said:

Lana has an album in 3 months. I do not believe it, like no that's not happening, right? We should get the pre-order any second then... which is so unlikely to me. Sorry to not be on this delulu train, as much as I would like to be.

i deadass did not realize it was only 3 months until September, oh my god?? 3 months is literally nothing 

9 minutes ago, Maria Del Cielo said:

that guy who was interviewing Lana, he was posting abt it on here, do we know when his interview was gonna be?? 

After Primavera Sound Porto, I think! I'm so excited for you @Sportscruiser :crying:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

5 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Any of y’all from Nashville? I say trade your PS4 with henrycomeon.mp3 :willcut:
17596-AA5-C9-FD-4151-8355-609-F14014580.

I will ship mine FOR FREE, LUKE, all the way from London. just spill me some tea 

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Just realized the last time we got new Lana was Blue Skies…Lana pls save us 

I’ve been listening to old albums and everything new (Beyoncé, Billie, Ariana) is on rotation for a week or so then BAM I’m like craving something else

im so hungryyyyyyy

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

14 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I’ve been listening to old albums and everything new (Beyoncé, Billie, Ariana) is on rotation for a week or so then BAM I’m like craving something else

im so hungryyyyyyy

I feel the same way, I feel good for about a year after getting an album but now I’m craving something new. It is even worse now that something has been teased and we just have to wait 

correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems like lana has no concerts scheduled for july, so she might use the time off tour to release something. i'm not expecting anything new while she's traveling