Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

4 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

What if Lasso is a hoax and Lana didn't make a single piece of content for it all this time :trisha:

I mean Henry, come on...

folks, just came back from a lanaboards break.

I. NEED. LASSO.

Do we realyl think she scrapped it because of all the other country records??

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So, June 20th is the last show she is scheduled to perform until August… Is it crazy and delusional to think something could be coming this week or just after that? 

It would be ideal. I also hope she does a few shows here and there in July, or maybe she's taking time to film a MV or do some other Lasso-related thing?

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So, June 20th is the last show she is scheduled to perform until August… Is it crazy and delusional to think something could be coming this week or just after that? 

I think this performance will be very important for the future of lasso. If the release date is actually September 20th (or just the time around it), then an upcoming show would be the best way to announce something ,because the time to start a new era is slowly getting shorter:oprah3:

Also summer is literally HER and the best time for promoting new material:dance4:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

24 minutes ago, Wtauf said:

I think this performance will be very important for the future of lasso

Meanwhile Lana is warning her band with a gun on their heads that the setlist is staying the same :oprah3:

14 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Meanwhile Lana is warning her band with a gun on their heads that the setlist is staying the same :oprah3:

Bartender(Western Saloon) incoming on Lasso:sass:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

Since the alleged release date is getting closer and closer I think we're getting the full reveal and announcement with the first single like she did for Ocean.

I prefer this over a NFR situation with constant teasing and 11 month old singles on release :hide:

Even if it's a bit delayed (which I wouldn't mind/care cause Ocean is still fresh) I'm so sure it's getting released this year.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

i'd avise against taking any logic into consideration when dealing with lana releases. we keep trying to guess what she's doing next and she always does the opposite :deadbanana:

She has followed so many country musicians since like this January? I wonder if she's collaborating with them either feature or songwriting/production wise. She also followed Sony Music Nashville earlier this year

url%5D

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

She has followed so many country musicians since like this January? I wonder if she's collaborating with them either feature or songwriting/production wise. She also followed Sony Music Nashville earlier this year

let's hope it's not Morgan Wallen :pray2:

i hope we get a new song in her Fenway Park concert, like that's literally the right time to debut a lead single

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, World At War said:

i'd avise against taking any logic into consideration when dealing with lana releases. we keep trying to guess what she's doing next and she always does the opposite :deadbanana:

Yeah it’s sadly true :tsk: