Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

On 6/13/2024 at 12:46 AM, Mer said:

This is true, her communication skills have always been so excellent, just like how she told us Chemtrails had been delayed, Rock Candy Sweet wasn’t happening, and the release date for NFR! :wubna:

and don't forget when she broke up with barrie in an interview before telling him

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If it's delayed/changed/scrapped it's still weird that she hasn't said anything yet.

I know... WHF/RCS happened but she was basically missing and she actually talked about Chemtrails' delay with the vinyl issue and such.

This time she's everywhere (a lot of performances, awards, active on social media...) but she's not saying a single thing about the album other than reacting weirdly to its mention :eek:

giphy.gif

Every album title of hers had been changed, like:

Nevada -> Lizzy Grant AKA Lana Del Ray

God Bless America (and many other titles) -> Born To Die

Melancholia (not counting Tropico because it was a whole separate project) -> Ultraviolence

Music To Watch Boys To (there has been a debate that she meant record as a song but I've noticed that she has mostly talked about albums as records) -> Honeymoon

Best American Record (idk if this has been 100% confirmed but Eclipse has said that many times) -> Lust For Life

Bird World or Burnt World (depends what you hear) -> NFR!

White Hot Forever -> COTCC

Rock Candy Sweet -> Blue Banisters

Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard -> DYKTTATUOB

I would be genuinely surprised if she keeps the Lasso name and won't change it. Hell, I would even believe that it had maybe few previous titles before as well because she has been making that album for 4 years.

url%5D

Sometimes I think Lana fans forget how rare it is for your fav to drop a full length studio album (almost) every calendar year

Bugging out over the lack of news about an album when the last one literally just came out last year is so funny to me

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Sometimes I think Lana fans forget how rare it is for your fav to drop a full length studio album (almost) every calendar year

Bugging out over the lack of news about an album when the last one literally just came out last year is so funny to me

Agree!

we know how she is, it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone at this point. 
However, I must admit that I wish she gave us some news regarding Tough since she teased it with a snippet over a month ago (same as Henry, but I guess I had already figured out it would be the new TJF / Candy Necklace of this album). When she teases a song with a snippet, this is when my brain goes crazy and can’t wait to know when we’ll hear the whole thing :angie:

7 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Yes, she releases content every year, we're spoiled af at this point

url%5D

Now that  we know Jack Antonoff produced half of Sabrina’s new album, I am extremely excited for Lasso being produced by him. Cant wait to see the days where everyone and their mother’s albums are produced by Jack and Lana still works with him. 

spinn.gifspinn.gifspinn.gif

23 minutes ago, Embach said:

Every album title of hers had been changed, like:

Nevada -> Lizzy Grant AKA Lana Del Ray

God Bless America (and many other titles) -> Born To Die

Melancholia (not counting Tropico because it was a whole separate project) -> Ultraviolence

Music To Watch Boys To (there has been a debate that she meant record as a song but I've noticed that she has mostly talked about albums as records) -> Honeymoon

Best American Record (idk if this has been 100% confirmed but Eclipse has said that many times) -> Lust For Life

Bird World or Burnt World (depends what you hear) -> NFR!

White Hot Forever -> COTCC

Rock Candy Sweet -> Blue Banisters

Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard -> DYKTTATUOB

I would be genuinely surprised if she keeps the Lasso name and won't change it. Hell, I would even believe that it had maybe few previous titles before as well because she has been making that album for 4 years.

Lasso is actually already the changed name of American Standards & Classics

7 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard -

thank you for reminding me of this :thumb:

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

She literally posted a story supporting and promoting his festival gig two days ago

let me dream

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wonder what happened with the last change of "management", I remember some time ago there was information about it saying that Lana would receive more budget and promotion. If it was all for the lasso then... :hillary:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

I’m hoping the fact Jack is producing for all the big artists atm does start to deter Lana, we know she doesn’t like to be on trend lol

im really craving a whole new soundscape 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

17 minutes ago, Wtauf said:

I wonder what happened with the last change of "management", I remember some time ago there was information about it saying that Lana would receive more budget and promotion. If it was all for the lasso then... :hillary:

I don't think that's a thing. Her management is Ben and Ed (Tap Management) and she would never leave them. She signed a publishing deal with Universal Music Group, she was previously with Sony. That was news in January 2024 I believe. 

faSE.gif

24 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Thinking about how Quavo also lied because he said Tough would be his next release and then he went and released a different song instead. 

I think what he meant by “next 🤫” is “Next month” not like “Next song”

2 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I think what he meant by “next 🤫” is “Next month” not like “Next song”

If it doesn’t come out this month, I’m going to assume he meant next year.