Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

me every time I open this thread because I see it’s hot even though I know that absolutely fuck all has happened :girlbye:

36 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

me every time I open this thread because I see it’s hot even though I know that absolutely fuck all has happened :girlbye:

Exactly Me with the pre leak thread

6 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Well, we're supposed to have news about this album on the fenway show... THREE DAYS!!:oprah4:

Lasso announcement with pre-order incoming:pray2:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

Actually the entire stadium needs to scream Lasso on Friday, maybe she will say something then:trisha:

When this leads to Oh jeez, oh god part 3:tiffany4:

Nah seriously remember the times when she sang a bit of Honeymoon title track live before it was out or when she premiered Cherry live, we need this happen for Lasso era :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, Pico Ocean Boulevard said:

Actually the entire stadium needs to scream Lasso on Friday, maybe she will say something then:trisha:

When this leads to Oh jeez, oh god part 3:tiffany4:

Nah seriously remember the times when she sang a bit of Honeymoon title track live before it was out or when she premiered Cherry live, we need this happen for Lasso era :oprah:

we're more likely to get a cover of Sweet Caroline than any information on Lasso :brigitte:

faSE.gif

omg i'm going to leeds and what if lana sings tough or a new lasso song at leeds ??? omg that would be amazing and it's very possible cause leeds is a big festival and she'll probably do something special for leeds i feel like and also it's close to the lasso release date which will probably be delayed 

3 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

imagine this album is postponed because she's working with Rick now..:oic2:

That'd be ideal tbh lol 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

Not that I think it’s happening, but it wouldn’t be impossible: I mean, we heard a snippet of Henry and Tough and none of them are very « country » per se. Rick could very well add his magic to Lasso :true:

15 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Now that  we know Jack Antonoff produced half of Sabrina’s new album, I am extremely excited for Lasso being produced by him. Cant wait to see the days where everyone and their mother’s albums are produced by Jack and Lana still works with him. 

Yeah funny how Sabrina's Please Please Please produced by Jack went straight to Billboard

2nd spot. (Even higher than Espresso 3rd spot peak.)

Yet in 5+ years of working with Lana, Jack couldn't produce a *single* Billboard 100 chart entry for Lana as a solo artist. Not even a 99th spot. That's just crazy to me. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Sabrina. I just wish Antonoff could bring some of that golden Producer of the Year Mida's touch to Lana's singles. So we don't have to wait for another Unreleased track produced by Rick to keep her in the charts.

I’m glad she finally came to her senses, Lasso haters we won :oprah4:

Now we just need a dark southern gothic vibe with psychedelic, heavy metal influences and a twinkle of trashy kitsch and dreamcore :smokes:

But first, it’s time to fire jack :nails:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

21 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

and I feel God in Lanaboards tonight

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

But first, it’s time to fire jack :nails:

the way everyone is so tired of him, he really needs to take his synth board and go lol

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life