Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

6 minutes ago, tombombadil01 said:

yep - when she was interviewed she was like “the music business has gone gone country” then she gone gone away :scoff:

ngl atp I think this is a marketing strategy, she’ll string us along with scraps so she can keep our guard up for months on end while she does whatever it is that she’s doing. Tbh it works because look at us clowns :defeated:

it's a way to keep us hooked "don't forget me..." yeah... 

The fact that this is a pre-release thread and not a pre-pre-release thread which means that by the end of Lasso's release this thread might reach 4000 pages :omfg2:

2.gif

5 hours ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

600 pages...... Even "insiders" are boring for this era let's be honest...

I’m so fucking bored. At least during NFR pre-release I could play cinnamon and happiness snippets on repeat. 

obviously, what lana wanted to announced in february is that she will announce an album called lasso in September! Not that the album is coming in September! :party:

IMG-6576.jpg

I don’t think we’ll get Lasso anymore, which is weird for a project that’s been in the works for like four years or whatever Jack said. But then again, some artists and bands take six years to release new albums, maybe this truly needs a little more work before it’s “ready”. (Let’s just hope she’s not waiting too long to perfect it and it leaks.)

She has seemed to hesitant or reluctant to talk about it when she’s been asked about it,  at first I wasn’t sure if she meant it like “ugh don’t ask me because my mind is on a different, more fun project now” or “ugh I never should’ve mentioned it from the start”. I know we “just” got a single with Quavo but… who knows if it’ll be on the album. Maybe it’ll be like Doin’ Time and it’ll get a spot on the tracklist. Maybe it’ll just be a random single that will be forgotten after a year.

So many questions and so little to go on. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, trust no terrence said:

It’s my first time being part of a Lana album pre-release, and I’m already traumatized

Same here, I'm scared :horror2:

54 minutes ago, Embach said:

The fact that this is a pre-release thread and not a pre-pre-release thread which means that by the end of Lasso's release this thread might reach 4000 pages :omfg2:

It might as well be a pre-pre-release thread at the rate we’re going :toofunny:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

i really want a production change. imagine lana on a finneas track or album produced by him and billie for lana

imagine if lasso isn't produced by jack at all and she's changed producers complete while we're waiting, thinking we might get an album this year but we aren't because someone else is at work getting us better instrumentals and better vocal tracks mastered

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

42 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i really want a production change. imagine lana on a finneas track or album produced by him and billie for lana

imagine if lasso isn't produced by jack at all and she's changed producers complete while we're waiting, thinking we might get an album this year but we aren't because someone else is at work getting us better instrumentals and better vocal tracks mastered

Imagine Lana x Arca, it would be a crazy and cool change

2.gif

4 hours ago, trust no terrence said:

It’s my first time being part of a Lana album pre-release, and I’m already traumatized

Same here. We have chosen the wrong time to join this cult :lolno2:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

This thread still saying Out September 2024 is so funny, imagine being a casual fan stumbling across this site and seeing that and getting so excited for a moment :brigitte:

Perhaps Elle really does know something we don't :aubrey:

4 hours ago, trust no terrence said:

i was already traumatized as a lurker during the blue banisters pre-release era, i remember the thread was renamed back to pre-pre-release thread or something :bebe: but not gonna lie i enjoyed all of this, as annoying that might be without any info. it's the chaos that makes it interesting - the chaos of dreams and delusions and (fake) insiders and tracklists and jokes

2.gif

Honesty it’s not a Lana era without pushback.

Tropico kept being out “soon”, she said UV would be out in May, Lust For Life was never ‘officially’ delayed but it also had a heavily rumored date until her “July 21st fam” tweet, NFR was ‘top of the year’ and then in March it was “who knows when it’ll be out”, COTCC was September, Rock Candy Sweet was both June and July, and even Tunnel was delayed two weeks. 

The only album of hers to not be given a fake/speculated date is Honeymoon 

hopefully when we get our single(s) this year it comes with some info. It’s gonna be hella annoying to get two singles LMLYLAW style with no further info 

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Honesty it’s not a Lana era without pushback.

Tropico kept being out “soon”, she said UV would be out in May, Lust For Life was never ‘officially’ delayed but it also had a heavily rumored date until her “July 21st fam” tweet, NFR was ‘top of the year’ and then in March it was “who knows when it’ll be out”, COTCC was September, Rock Candy Sweet was both June and July, and even Tunnel was delayed two weeks. 

The only album of hers to not be given a fake/speculated date is Honeymoon 

hopefully when we get our single(s) this year it comes with some info. It’s gonna be hella annoying to get two singles LMLYLAW style with no further info 

that's why honeymoon is her best pre-release era :true:

although i do remember reading from wiki that one of the actors from music to watch boys to music video said in june 2015 that the song will be released "this month" but...we know that it wasn't :bebe: 

2.gif

21 minutes ago, dexter said:

Unpopular opinion but I don’t like the title lasso 🙈 I hope it gets changed 

I like it but it feels strange to me that it's her shortest :bebe: maybe it's a short for a much longer title

2.gif