Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Feel free to come up with your own speculation based on my reading xoxo... the fact that 4 cards related to 4 main elements came out tho :godlaugh:

RAIN, FIRE, AND WOOD CARDS??

FINE CHINA COME HOME TO MOMMY BABY, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

imagine the psychotic breakdowns on this thread on september 30th 11:59 pm

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Lasso - Pre Release Thread: OUT September 2024" 

LMAOOOO

Also HELLO EVERYONE im new:wub:

I've been a Lana stan since 2018 retired ldr stan twitter account named "Day" my @ was lanadelreysdog idk if some of you were my moots back in 2019-2021 idk, I've been a lurker since Cocc pre release era and i finally made an account so i hope i get along with you all <33. Also Ocean Blrvd era was peak... with user kintsugi leaking all the lyrics and tracklist I was so gagged, i wish we had that with lasso..:toofloppy:

8 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I agree. Chemtrails Over The Country Flop & Flop Banisters had potential to be amazing but fumbled for various reasons...

Chemtrails

1. 11 tracks is to short for a Lana record, it should've been 13-15 tracks instead.

2. The production is way too stripped back, I would honestly have made it a bit more fuller.

3. Scrap Wild At Heart (too similar to How to disappear) and Wanderlust (save it and rework it for a NFR! anniversary edition). Also make For Free a solo song and save it for something else.

4. Add Loved You Then And Now, Blink (if it's interesting), Black Bathing Suit, Thunder (demo version with the final version drums throughout the entire song) and Arcadia.

Blue Banisters

1. Scrap Text Book, Blue Banisters, Wildflower Wildfire, and basically all the new songs and make it a 20 song unreleased record.

Wild at Heart is top 25 ldr songs ever material. And it's better than how to disappear

8 hours ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

She just followed Rolling Stone UK maybe cover story / single announcement / in-depth interview about the album soon? :dua:

Sorry to break the joy but since I'm a weird person who is obsessed with who Lana is following - she has been following Rolling Stone UK since March 2023 when she was on the cover of it. Instagram has changed that "following" thing, where they show who are they following in an random order so you can't see the latest Lana followings on Instagram anymore :(

2.gif

Somehow I feel that the motives of God Knows I Tried, Wild One and How to disappear prevail in the album :legend:

Spoiler

Witchy surf-rock vibes of Honeymoon mix with Ultraviolence confirmed :hdu:

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Sorry to break the joy but since I'm a weird person who is obsessed with who Lana is following - she has been following Rolling Stone UK since March 2023 when she was on the cover of it. Instagram has changed that "following" thing, where they show who are they following in an random order so you can't see the latest Lana followings on Instagram anymore :(

I was so excited :(

1 hour ago, Embach said:

omg i’m glad i’m not the only one! this new uptade is awful, i loved to see who lana started following and now it’s a mess :trisha: she started following someone these days and i just wanted to know who this person is

I wish I could see her latest followings but her most recent interesting following was in July when she followed this art director Amelia who has been part of many magazine photoshoots for example Vogue

2.gif

5 hours ago, Embach said:

:bebe: Good catch. We can't even get a crumb lately:bebe: 

Tumblr

When we get Fine China (Rick Nowels version) through Lana herself on Lasso and the people hoarding it for years will have to face the fact that all they've been cruely teasing and keeping for themselves all this time is now nothing but some worthless crappy quality unmastered mp3.