Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

When she covers this iconic masterpiece - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Give me really good melodies and some emotional love/relationship lyrics and I will be happy with this:agree:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Is anyone else a little disappointed by her statement?

If you can’t already tell by our award winners and our performers, the music business is going country. We’re going country. It’s happening.

What?

Like she’s always been a trailblazer/ trendsetter. She’s always doing something different and unique than what everyone else is doing. She’s not a “follower”. Why are you chasing trends now :crossed:? You’re not a trend chaser.

8 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

Have you heard Dolly's latest album, Rockstar? Her voice isn't what it once was, but even so, there would be nothing strange about a duet with Lana.

Yeah I bought it for my mother 😭. I just don’t see it happening, Nikki made out that their crossing of paths was very last minute. 

also surf rock can have a twangy, country sound to it so that would be perfect to blend here honestly!! ugh that'd be the best case scenario imo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Sirens, Paradise, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, Lasso - the fantastic five of one worded albums! I wonder if Lasso is a title tracked album...

But knowing her I feel that the title will change lol :bebe:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

I’m sorry girlies, but where did she say that LDR10 is titled Lasso and that shes been working on it for the past 4 years…?

i only saw when she said “We’re going country”

”If you can’t already tell by our award winners and our performers, the music business is going country. We’re going country. It’s happening,” she said from the dais. “That’s why Jack has followed me to Muscle Shoals, Nashville, Mississippi, over the last four years.”

3 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

I’m sorry girlies, but where did she say that LDR10 is titled Lasso and that shes been working on it for the past 4 years…?

i only saw when she said “We’re going country”

Wait what four years? 2020? :shock2: wasnt the nikki lane collab album announced in 2020? Maybe its the nikki lane album since she emphasized "we" a lot

url%5D