Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

11 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

HkFhlwA.gif is it wrong country vibes, velvet crowbar country, my best days DANGEROUS GIRL, on our way country vibes HkFhlwA.gif

Your Band Is All The Rage, You're Gonna Love Me, How Do You Know Me So Well (I'm Indebted To You), Junkie Pride, Bad Disease, Fordham Road, All You Need

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

6 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Straights quand ils entendent le nouvel album de Lana’s s'appelle Lasso:

giphy.gif

My gay ass when i hear the word Lasso:

9b87dabf7a5863eb055e36896c70595f.gif

country was just a joke , pop album confirmed , are you ready to stream Go Go Dancer :pussypower:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Now what…. :bebe:

We manifest a midnight release of "Henry, Come On..." :delicious:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Is Text book country?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

also, i feel like i totally manifested this, but i have no idea where my post is where i "predicted" ldr 10 :defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I think because we don’t have much information I keep imagining this record to be just acoustic and piano ballads with jack’s boring production. :bebe: I hope we’re pleasantly surprised and I would die if there were any Ethel cain vibes 

in defense of having an opinion, and some thoughts regarding the new album, it's not so serious but felt the need to respond:

- it's perfectly ok to not immediately have a feel for the record when Lana herself hasn't been associated as strongly with the genre. 
- no i won't pretend to immediately fall for the new music, just because it's her, since I personally can't find an immediate connection with the overall genre aside from some gems, and that's perfectly understandable. 
- I have so many Nikki Lane jokes, and multiple pov arguments regarding the discussion, but will keep it respectful, but I won't be shamed or coaxed into feeling a certain way about something I don't know so much about, which, inadvertently is fair, so I'm keeping respectful, but don't appreciate the subtle judgment since it is something foreign to me. 
- it's been a journey of music, and being gay, I'll admit it's harder to appreciate aspects of country music bc of the glorification of certain stereotypes that have prevailed that hasn't ever really been my demographic so can you really blame me? I don't think you should if ever. 
- previous line, that being said, it's completely understandable to express some friction or reluctance. it goes both ways. 
- I'm sure the music'll be golden bc it is Lana. we trust her, I think it's obvious at this point to say that some don't trust the genre so much. and that's perfectly fine, normal even when you think about it. 
- at the end of the day, I do know that the music will shine bc of how she expresses things. 
- dont come for me I'll put my debate hat on, something I rarely give af to do, but really I don't feel the need to express anything else about it. typed this in 5 minutes as a thoughtful response, not a reaction. 

just felt the need to express these to move more freely with an open mind. 

I love Lana, don't appreciate a good amount of the genre, I won't be subtly judged if even, but ultimately, I will be giving this record a chance bc I trust her. I myself, as well as some others expressing reluctance towards the music shift/ change are allowed to feel what they feel and think. it's best to be able to come to our own decisions instead of pretending something isn't bothering them (it can be done in a respectful manner) being able to have space for different opinions is valid and should be common courtesy as long as it's not anything volatile. 
no need for pettiness if anything, thanks. to the other guys reluctant about it, this is partially for you as well. 

it ain't so serious, wrote this in 5 minutes, after reserving much. but felt the need to, to move forward with less judgment on my part :bang:

UV/Honeymoon

11 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

HkFhlwA.gif is it wrong country vibes, velvet crowbar country, my best days DANGEROUS GIRL, on our way country vibes HkFhlwA.gif

JUST IMAGINE HOW CUNT DANGEROUS GIRL MV WOULD BE

1 minute ago, Crazy for You said:

wasnt let the light in considered CoUNTrY?

i would consider it a mix of country and jazz

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・