Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

idk if it's been confirmed technically, but it seems like Henry Come On is another single. When do we think it will drop?

I'm thinking sometime in march-june 

at least I hope:biblio: Henry come on

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

actually, when you think about it, I can understand the forum's dismay towards the genre seeing as to most of the users didn't really seem to like blue banisters, imo, being the most similar to a country(?) album aside from chemtrails. but. if this were a country album thru and thru, I wish it came earlier in the winter still 

UV/Honeymoon

I usually demand certain collaborations (Melanie, Billie, Allie X, etc.) but this album seems like those collabs wouldn't fit.

Maybe a Johnny Cash AI collab?

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I usually demand certain collaborations (Melanie, Billie, Allie X, etc.) but this album seems like those collabs wouldn't fit.

Maybe a Johnny Cash AI collab?

...NO, we do not need AI collabs featuring a dead person who passed away before she even started making music :awk: it's really disrespectful to the artists when people do things like that, he's not here to have a say in it

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 minutes ago, bigspender said:

do we think that this is going to further reenforce gay bushwick ethel cain fake country camo trend or do we think it’s gonna scare all of the ‘locals’ away? 

If truly depends what way she takes it tbh

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

42 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

idk if it's been confirmed technically, but it seems like Henry Come On is another single. When do we think it will drop?

I'm thinking sometime in march-june 

at least I hope:biblio: Henry come on

statistically the first song she teases from a project isn’t a single 

it’s more likely we’ll get title track or a different album track 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, heroindealer said:

also what happened to the weeknd collab, tw insiders were claiming it’s for Lana’s project.. i can see anyone but abel going yeehaw :bye:

She asked and he said " Ok "

Babe , wake up. It's time to collab on my new album 

Jokes aside , could be a for a random single or even something for his album ... or just fan speculation 

okay but we all knew lana was going to keep up her country vibe! like an ultraviolence-esque album wouldn't make sense considering her most recent releases and actions (waffle house lol). maybe she will be expanding on those cotcc foundations??
:party:

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

She asked and he said " Ok "

Babe , wake up. It's time to collab on my new album 

Jokes aside , could be a for a random single or even something for his album ... or just fan speculation 

they probably got too high, she came up with the country idea and he left :xgiggle: