Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

yes!! taran tacticals trains hollywood artists for movie projects and stuff like these, it isn’t just a place to have fun, i think she’s planning to do something really different and cool :dance2:

4 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

We need to start piecing things together. The shooting range she was at (that was circulating recently) wasn’t just for fun methinks. It was her practicing handling guns for a shoot. https://x.com/cinamonsluh/status/1755337470915342414?s=61

I’ve said this before, the word LASSO does not give me country (like small town farming country). It’s giving horses, mountain ranges, waterfalls, cowboys, old west gun fights, western saloons :trisha3:. NOT farms.

The Last Of Us, Red Dead Redemption type of “country” music is coming mefears.

I’m re-listening to Henry, Come On and it’s kinda giving me that vibes now :trisha3:. This has the potential to be really good.

I agree! Like I mentioned earlier, it's really giving me WILD WEST Annie Oakley gunslinger, western movies, a woman sitting in an abandoned old saloon singing about her ex boyfriend who died and now she's going to seek revenge on his killers, or an ex who wronged her and now she's going to seek revenge :agree:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Imagine we would get a visual album or another short film :lange: Lasso gonna slay harder than we expect :faintdy:

Even if it's "just" for a music video, it's gonna be brilliant. Really exciting news :oprah2:

Now I really hope that we get a single at the end of this month or in March, oh Henry come on :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

28 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

She told u that? I thought we r over the conversation, y’all said the same about trap and then u got fishtails and peppers can y’all stop treating her like she’s an 90yo grandma:wtf:

you really think Lana wants to do a Old Town Road chart chaser at this point in her career? :hottie: 

y’all are funny 

IMG-7960.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

you really think Lana wants to do a Old Town Road chart chaser at this point in her career? :hottie: 

y’all are funny 

You acting like you know her personally:kiss3: I was funny too for wanting trap and when fishtails dropped you all went quiet. meanwhile she’s busy recording hits with Migos and talking with The Weeknd.

That guys videos on YT she followed on Insta! He seems to do a lot of nature tourist types of videos, which is cool. Idk Lana followed him for a project or she's just a fan, but let me be delulu :flutter:

https://youtube.com/@MisterBruni?si=lmVVnkA0rUx_B3Dk

url%5D

26 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

You acting like you know her personally:kiss3: I was funny too for wanting trap and when fishtails dropped you all went quiet. meanwhile she’s busy recording hits with Migos and talking with The Weeknd.

:xgiggle:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

30 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i think there’s a difference between recording a song like Fishtails and doing a whole hit single like Old Town Road *shrugs*

is she recording with Migos? where is that info?

IMG-7960.jpg

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

y’all are funny 

If Lana brings out something akin to old town road I’m unstanning lol, seriously 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

55 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

i think there’s a difference between recording a song like Fishtails and doing a whole hit single like Old Town Road *shrugs*

is she recording with Migos? where is that info?

Quavo on the pregrammys

10 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

If Lana brings out something akin to old town road I’m unstanning lol, seriously 

i think Country Roads and the snippet of Henry Come On are pretty good indicators of what’s most likely coming: spacey, somber, atmospheric country. i’m sure she’ll have country infused bops but i hardly think they’ll feature any sort of bombastic radio-ready beats whatsoever but i could be wrong ofc

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Quavo on the pregrammys

i’d say they fucked before assuming they recorded or will record anything 

IMG-7960.jpg

Imagine album trailer set in old western town with lana dressed-up as cowboy :trisha3:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

He literally said they have hits together after being asked about collabs lmao

I don't think they really going to release something:oprah3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall