Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I hope Jack brought people in for the Lasso instrumental. His songs always sound so much better when he isn’t playing every single instrument 

"Don’t forget me"

I hope that for this album, we get some insider info as to when things are about to drop /begin, but maybe not song titles and no snippets if not coming from her. 
although OB was circulating amongst small groups, it’s a miracle the album didn’t leak in full HQ weeks before release. Also: got to thank insiders for not spoiling the whole track list before she did post it. 

WRONG THREAD SORRY
Very summery, for sure it's not an instant bop but Lana's voice is sweet and warm and the production is at a NFR level. Only the voice mix is very strange but def retro. Maybe it's a little bit too short, but it's not a real single and not an album track so it just is what it is. Jack lovers will love it, Jack haters wil definitely hate it (and they better chill 'cause it's a Jack album soundtrack).

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I had a dream Henry was released and I was very surprised it was the first song dropped. But then I came onto Lanaboards and all the threads were messed up and Henry ended up being a poem so a new poetry thread opened, and the Lasso thread was changed back to LDRX :hawt:

the worst part was I didn’t even get to listen to Henry 

"Don’t forget me"

I need Henry, Come On so bad right now :defeated:

I mean the Blues Skies cover is (partially) released now and I definitely think the next song we will get is a single from Lasso and it better drops within the next few weeks :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I need Henry, Come On so bad right now :defeated:

I mean the Blues Skies cover is (partially) released now and I definitely think the next song we will get is a single from Lasso and it better drops within the next few weeks :trisha:

Yee Haw !!!

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Tbh I don’t see anything dropping for at least 2 months. Especially if the album isn’t even done yet and the September 20th date is tentative and likely to be delayed 

which tbh is fine, with the album so far away I don’t want a single this early. If anything, I hope we get a couple more droplets like Blue Skies, SYTH, and Country Roads 

"Don’t forget me"

OMG hype

but I’m sorry but I don’t want Quavo on a country album. I want that to be it’s own thing :scream:

"Don’t forget me"