Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Also, I’ve been fully immersed in fallout 4 again lately, and hearing pistol packing mama on repeat has really soft launched me in to my country appreciation era 

ME TOO WHATS IN THE AIR I’ve been in my fallout jush more than previous years. Maybe it’s the show hyping me. But I started replaying before the show trailer came out

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

ME TOO WHATS IN THE AIR I’ve been in my fallout jush more than previous years. Maybe it’s the show hyping me. But I started replaying before the show trailer came out

Literally same, I was completely obsessed with it when it first came out and it felt like time to revisit! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

40 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Literally same, I was completely obsessed with it when it first came out and it felt like time to revisit! 

If you play with mods, may you have a solid uninterrupted play through!!!! Something I’m still trying to accomplish 10 years later :brigitte:

Lose the Grammys

Go blonde

Release a cover (Summertime / Country Roads)

Question for the Culture [pending]

👉 Country album release

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Loses the Grammys

Going blonde

Question for the Culture 

👉 Country album release

Maybe this time the question gets cultured and it's going to be Culture for the Question :oop2:

url%5D

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Loses the Grammys

Going blonde

👉 Country album release

We only missing new poetry book announcement/release:oprah3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

5 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Loses the Grammys

Going blonde

👉 Country album release

Plus a scheduled Coachella performance.
You could probably count that letter she signed to Biden under QFTC since it got her canceled again. I’m predicting that the album cover for Lasso will be a group picture of Nikki Lane and some of her other country friends. 

2 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Plus a scheduled Coachella performance.
You could probably count that letter she signed to Biden under QFTC since it got her canceled again. I’m predicting that the album cover for Lasso will be a group picture of Nikki Lane and some of her other country friends. 

NO PLEASE:lange:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

35 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

for whatever reason, I think of Wait For Life as something country

It's definitely twangy!

I also think the released version of Say Yes To Heaven sounds somewhat country to me. Idk why. I think it's the twang in the background

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We need a Bat For Lashes country collab!! Something that gives a haunting feeling like Raise Me Up… or like the wedding version of ITTJ…I want to feel like I’m in an Alabama hotel that’s built over 2 grave sites & I have a Ouija board under my hole with a tambourine being heard through the wall because the drunk next door is singing a song to his gf. 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I’m sorry but everytime I listen to Ultraviolence I just cannot fathom how she did not continue down this lyrical & sonic path… the vocal effects & layering on Brooklyn baby for example are so transcendent & ethereal.. and the production! The amazing atmosphere of each song on that album is just so beautiful.. truly needs to be studied how she channeled god and created that album.

we desperately need Dan Auerbach to return… I know it will never happen, I know we’re about to get a boring ass country album with a handful of good songs and 1 or 2 classics…. But we need her psychedelic surf rock trip hop masterpiece. I’m sorry I said it I will never stop manifesting

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

12 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Also, I’ve been fully immersed in fallout 4 again lately, and hearing pistol packing mama on repeat has really soft launched me in to my country appreciation era 

they need to release the fuckin next gen console update, i'm tired of waiting :oprah3:

i feel lana could do a cute cover of orange colored sky tho

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I’m sorry but everytime I listen to Ultraviolence I just cannot fathom how she did not continue down this lyrical & sonic path… the vocal effects & layering on Brooklyn baby for example are so transcendent & ethereal.. and the production! The amazing atmosphere of each song on that album is just so beautiful.. truly needs to be studied how she channeled god and created that album.

we desperately need Dan Auerbach to return… I know it will never happen, I know we’re about to get a boring ass country album with a handful of good songs and 1 or 2 classics…. But we need her psychedelic surf rock trip hop masterpiece. I’m sorry I said it I will never stop manifesting

:brigitte: