Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I still stand by cowgirl in the sand cover.. I know the “insider” said no covers, but I think it’s criminal when she doesn’t give us 1 cover 

She’s saving them for the covers album :trisha:

4 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I still stand by cowgirl in the sand cover.. I know the “insider” said no covers, but I think it’s criminal when she doesn’t give us 1 cover 

Whomst

18 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

This would be the perfect time to release some Lasso news or single(s)

I need to hear what she’s come up with 

Not when Taylor just dropped a 30 track album, and Billie and Dua are about to drop singles and albums this month.

Imo, Lana should wait till the end of May to drop the first single. That's 3 months before the album. So she can do one single per month before the release date to promote it actively.

Those new Neil Krug pics better be for Lasso :oprah3:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

has Neil ever teased LDR booklet photos before its official release? Or we're just always pretending something's for a LDR project because we feel like it

genuinely asking tho i don't remember 

nvm i just checked he posted ocean blvd booklet pic 4 months before its release https://www.instagram.com/p/ChaoIvRvrTi/

edit: https://www.instagram.com/p/1oM4C0Q-fc/ also this later was slightly altered and put in lfl booklet

Not to say anything but Lana's cooking something. Lana entered Coachella with the song "My My, Hey Hey (Out of the blue)" by Neil Young, whose lyrics are "Out of the blue into the black". Additionally, she repeated these lyrics on stage, and the first week she wore a blue outfit, and the second week a black one. She's also referring to Get Free in a way since she used the lyrics "Out of the black, into the blue" which are a reference to "My My, Hey Hey". I wonder what she's cooking for the next era and if all of this has a specific meaning. 

Can’t wait till we get the new album name ‘Lasso ring a bell motel cow girl - Dreaming of Memphis’  Lasso just isn’t deranged enough for Lana. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

When Lana resurrects her old Lizzy Grant type song titles and lyrics for Lasso :oprah4:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚