Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

44 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

How soon can we beg for the Zodiac again?:air:

For me, the appearance of the tracklist is the most iconic thing in anticipation of the album:pray2:

I second this. Wondering how the fuck a song like, say, Peppers would sound like. And then it comes out, and it's nothing like you'd thought it'd sound lol.

50 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

hmm true, maybe her team are threatening legal action against specific insiders thats why things are quiet

eclispe mentioned him and BOZ getting a cease and desist last year (the year before?)(that boz denied) so her team could definitely be keeping things under lock. 

When she announced she was dropping something in December, up until then it was crickets and it truly was a more ‘surprise release’ because the only thing we had leading up to that was Neil posting that flower on his twitter. 

I don’t necessarily think it’ll come out in September but I do think an early fall release (with a range from the rumored September 20th to October 25th) is definitely possible! We know for a “fact” (by an apparently reliable Twitter insider) that the label did have the 20th of September down for release

"Don’t forget me"

56 minutes ago, Embach said:

i'd be actually very very very very very surprised if she releases the album in september :hillary:

Same :trisha4: Id imagine it would be out no later than early next year since she’s been working on it for so long, but you never know with her. I’m thinking autumn/possibly early winter

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I honestly don’t mind if we don’t get any spoilers from insiders, this actually ruined my ocean blvd’s experience, like I knew almost 80% about the album by the time it came out, it would be cool to experience Lasso not knowing anything, except lana’s teases and production credits and stuff like that.. So BOZ u can stay in ur cave till Sep

1 hour ago, Rock Candy said:

How soon can we beg for the Zodiac again?:air:

i feel like im the only one who doesn’t care for this song being on LASSO😭

i feel like “we” only want zodiac because we know it exists. she has way better unreleased that could fit on future projects

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

eclispe mentioned him and BOZ getting a cease and desist last year (the year before?)(that boz denied) so her team could definitely be keeping things under lock. 

When she announced she was dropping something in December, up until then it was crickets and it truly was a more ‘surprise release’ because the only thing we had leading up to that was Neil posting that flower on his twitter. 

I don’t necessarily think it’ll come out in September but I do think an early fall release (with a range from the rumored September 20th to October 25th) is definitely possible! We know for a “fact” (by an apparently reliable Twitter insider) that the label did have the 20th of September down for release

That same insider replied to someone’s comment who said that she’ll most probs delay it and the insider replied saying she’s comfy on September. Also I HEARD on that same account that she wanted to release Lasso in April but her team suggested a delay because it would be overshadowed by Taylor and other artists 

27 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

That same insider replied to someone’s comment who said that she’ll most probs delay it and the insider replied saying she’s comfy on September. Also I HEARD on that same account that she wanted to release Lasso in April but her team suggested a delay because it would be overshadowed by Taylor and other artists 

I agree tbh, it’s smart to release it later in the year. Especially since Taylor released this month and Billie in may, I’d imagine she wants them to have their time to shine. Love that there’s a bunch of new music lately, but she needs own moment too :true: I think releasing her first single in June would be best

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

25 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

that was a different, not as reliable, account 

"Don’t forget me"

Imchick (the reliable one) is the one that said September 20th and probably delayed 

pInsider is the one who said that random bs about an April release date, which makes absolutely no sense 

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

that was a different, not as reliable, account 

Oh okay, what is the reliable account so I can follow it 

This was posted exactly a year ago and we still don't know what was it for, even we don't know the meaning of the caption, what was it also for? I still think it's Lasso related, they kinda give country vibes for me :dua:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Crozd2OvZOi/?igsh=dG9waHliMDVqNnhq

url%5D

6 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Oh okay, what is the reliable account so I can follow it 

I can’t exactly remember it. I know it’s “imchic” and then there was numbers or extra letters or something :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I can’t exactly remember it. I know it’s “imchic” and then there was numbers or extra letters or something :thumb2:

wait but pinsider said 9/20 on twitter in early march

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden