1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

LOL no there’s going to be at least 4 variants :bebe:

I expect 6-8 with the best ones being dropped after the album release lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

11 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

if I see Lana out and about in Boston in June I will 100% ask her about lasso :true:

If everything goes well, my job will allow me to have backstage access during Primavera Sound here in Porrugal. I will 100% talk with her about Lasso.

IMG-1607.jpg

29 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

If everything goes well, my job will allow me to have backstage access during Primavera Sound here in Porrugal. I will 100% talk with her about Lasso.

Finally someone willling to do the job nobody has done, thank you king

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

38 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’ve got three letters for you…DNC

7 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’ve got three letters for you…DNC

I see the vision!

But most likely I will be shitting my pants in real time so we’re lucky if I can articulate a question about Lasso :blush3:

IMG-1607.jpg

I don’t mean to rain on y’all’s parade but Lasso has been conceived for the past 5 years, fully during the NFR-COCC-BB days. If I had to bet I’d say the album is exactly what we thought it would be prior to this Quavo thing which honestly strikes me as a very recent change of direction. I don’t think Lasso will be trap infused beyond this song.

IMG-1607.jpg

23 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I don’t mean to rain on y’all’s parade but Lasso has been conceived for the past 5 years, fully during the NFR-COCC-BB days. If I had to bet I’d say the album is exactly what we thought it would be prior to this Quavo thing which honestly strikes me as a very recent change of direction. I don’t think Lasso will be trap infused beyond this song.

Yes but also during that time we heard about some "bombastic outtakes" from the NFR! sessions that Jack teased. Plus the Cinnamon Girl outro which Jack talked about being a last minute change cos Lana came back from a trip pissed off at a guy or something.

We then have the mystery of the White Hot Forever concept and how that was originally the title of Chemtrails Over The Country Club but also the initial song title for Tulsa Jesus Freak.

Then there was the strange addition of The Trio (Interlude) on Blue Banisters. And who knows what Rock Candy Sweet outtakes could sound like if they exist?

And finally, I think we definitely heard a sonic shift on Ocean Blvd with the latter few songs and the Jimmy segment of A&W.

This could all hint at there being other sounds and vibes being put together behind the scenes over the past 4 years?

Please we need the release date :defeated:

It better comes within the next two weeks:trisha:

Oop I meant the Quavo collab, wrong thread or maybe not if it is the first Lasso single :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just like Cowboy Carter, Lasso will not be a purely country album. Lana is known for mixing genres, and I think we will see that in this album as well. Sure, maybe we'll hear 1-2 songs that sound like typical country in everyone's mind, but the rest of the songs will be influenced by folk, jazz, hip-hop and pop.

1 hour ago, bored said:

Yes but also during that time we heard about some "bombastic outtakes" from the NFR! sessions that Jack teased. Plus the Cinnamon Girl outro which Jack talked about being a last minute change cos Lana came back from a trip pissed off at a guy or something.

We then have the mystery of the White Hot Forever concept and how that was originally the title of Chemtrails Over The Country Club but also the initial song title for Tulsa Jesus Freak.

Then there was the strange addition of The Trio (Interlude) on Blue Banisters. And who knows what Rock Candy Sweet outtakes could sound like if they exist?

And finally, I think we definitely heard a sonic shift on Ocean Blvd with the latter few songs and the Jimmy segment of A&W.

This could all hint at there being other sounds and vibes being put together behind the scenes over the past 4 years?

Ok you convinced me. Back to the trap americana train!

IMG-1607.jpg

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

I expect Lasso to be a LFL tbh. Messy & all over the place 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Ya'll I've been inactive for like months, what's going on. Just a real quick rundown thank you :phone:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i need, an announcement, like a true official announcement that tells idk the lead single is comming that LASSO is really taking off because it's driving me crazy how im fucking craving to have this fucking album.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

When Lasso is a double album then what :oprah4:

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧