Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 hours ago, jakoblvd said:

Lana has an album in 3 months. I do not believe it, like no that's not happening, right? We should get the pre-order any second then... which is so unlikely to me. Sorry to not be on this delulu train, as much as I would like to be.

I always like to compare what other artists are doing around her and, well, some have « long pre-release eras » like CAS (5 months), some have shorter ones (2-3 months, like Billie or Omar Apollo). It really depends on how many vinyl variants there are and when was the masters submitted to physical production (which is always the big question).

so, back to Lasso, I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a very short pre-release era this time around, like less than three months. 2024 is packed and GP is moving on very rapidly from new releases; labels all want big numbers on week one and have buzz around a new release, but they need for the pre-era to not drag on so much this time. 
here’s Metacritic’s list of upcoming releases https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/coming-soon/date#google_vignette 

Many artists have yet to confirm their release dates. June is also a very big month this year when it comes to big returns and big lead singles.

She probably doesn’t know what to say about lasso because she announced her country album and then a week later worked with Quavo :thumb2:

it’s possible the Quavo song LFL’d the album a bit so now she doesn’t know how to talk about it (and let’s be real she’s never been good at describing her albums)

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

She probably doesn’t know what to say about lasso because she announced her country album and then a week later worked with Quavo :thumb2:

it’s possible the Quavo song LFL’d the album a bit so now she doesn’t know how to talk about it (and let’s be real she’s never been good at describing her albums)

This is most plausible explanation for her vague answer to the NME question. 
(I’m here for it, tbh, a more « LFL » blend of genres for Lasso)

3 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

there's no way an insider would sign off by name :stareney:

plot twist: the ‘becca’ name i of some other bitch in the production unit and the actual insider is just trying to get her in trouble by spilling thus the information is real :dua:

2 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

plot twist: the ‘becca’ name i of some other bitch in the production unit and the actual insider is just trying to get her in trouble by spilling thus the information is real :dua:

:true:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

When it’s Loved You Then and Now the world will be fully healed :lanahairflip2:

like it really will just at the thought I feel my blood sugar stabilizing after eating a cookie :true::legend:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

I still need to know what was and what happened to DNC. Maybe it will appear in Lasso as well? I wonder if someone has asked her about that...

url%5D

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This is most plausible explanation for her vague answer to the NME question. 
(I’m here for it, tbh, a more « LFL » blend of genres for Lasso)

I predicted this....

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

If the albums coming out in September than an announcement 3 months before so early July is feasible,  we’d be getting preorders and the exploitative 10 vinyl variations. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, menslayer said:

If lasso has a picsart cover :brigitte: 

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎