rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

I don't like that homophobe but i'm excited for this, maybe lasso is going to be a serve after all

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I hope Lana doesn't get involved in Kendrick's current rap battle, because Quavo and Atlanta are mentioned in his new song "Not Like Us".

it would be more likely she would be dragged into the quavo chris brown beef that's going on atm and ngl shed eat him up :lanahairflip:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

L the latest video na Wally posted with the car crash is almost 100% in Georgia the country - cars have Georgian writing on them and in the background you can see a very Georgia-looking neighbourhood. I’m quite confused by it. 

what i found out just now is that fast and furious 9 was filmed in georgia, and there was a stunt exactly like this one. this ties into what the caption says and this means that the police car chase has nothing to do with the tough! music video!!! :stareney: i was getting my hopes up because police=sean… i fully thought this would be a subtle sean drag but whateva

On 5/13/2024 at 3:46 PM, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

This is definitely for Lasso. That insider teased this song back in February and revealed the name of the song along with lyrics last week. Lana’s own stuntman is working on the video. Let’s pray for a June release /:krylie:

oh she's not playing!

OVDxr5.gif

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

i'm really excited for this, we haven't gotten a summer bop since doin time

Peppers had the potential but it went wasted :icant:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

what i found out just now is that fast and furious 9 was filmed in georgia, and there was a stunt exactly like this one. this ties into what the caption says and this means that the police car chase has nothing to do with the tough! music video!!! :stareney: i was getting my hopes up because police=sean… i fully thought this would be a subtle sean drag but whateva

Ah that actually makes a lot of sense! Thanks! So basically he justed a bts video from F&F as a reference to maybe something that Quavo did recently with him

21 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Peppers had the potential but it went wasted :icant:

You're right, all peppers needed was a mastered version and it would've been so good

58 minutes ago, Embach said:

what have the insiders teased so far about Tough?

As far as I know, below is all the ATRL insider has said:

• February: they stated Lana had recently recorded a song with Quavo and it may make the cut to be on Lasso
  • Last week: they revealed the title of the collab is Tough (a couple days before Quavo posted on his story with the caption "Tough!🦋"); is country/trap/laced with Lana vibes. They also posted some lyrics but I can't remember them right now. I think they also said the song is around the 3 min mark?

Tumblr

Here are the lyrics they teased:

Tough like the scarf on a pair of old leather boots
Like the blue collar, red dirt attitude
Like a .38 made out of brass
Tough like the stuff in your grandpa's glass
Life's gonna do what it does
Sure as the good lords up above
Cut like a diamond shining in the rough
Tough

Tumblr