rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

23 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Are people actually expecting Though today? Cuz… i’ll get my Delulu dress on tonight if that is the case.

I mean, tomorrow will be 28 days or so since the little teaser we got, and it's Friday. It's not outside the realm of possibilities that the single would drop. Especially since Billie is done with her rollout.

A month is more than enough to edit a 3 minute music video.

But yeah, with the way things are, I doubt this will happen. 

44 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Are people actually expecting Though today? Cuz… i’ll get my Delulu dress on tonight if that is the case.

Nan I dont think it’s coming on the 7th, especially if it’s the lead for Lasso. Someone should have spotted that her website is under « maintenance » or something. 
But there’s still hope for her June 20th show, where she supposedly will talk about the album :true:

(at this point, @Sportscruiser is our best hope for any concrete news :kiss:)

58 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Nan I dont think it’s coming on the 7th, especially if it’s the lead for Lasso. Someone should have spotted that her website is under « maintenance » or something. 
But there’s still hope for her June 20th show, where she supposedly will talk about the album :true:

(at this point, @Sportscruiser is our best hope for any concrete news :kiss:)

But Lana dropped LMLYLAW as a little song before Chemtrails Lead came out. Maybe Tough is like a little thing before the lead

5 minutes ago, lake placid said:

@hotshot2am spill if we are getting anything tomorrow :dua:

im convinced all the insiders are held hostage by Lana’s team. Or been given hush money by her team cuz they have been QUIET…

2 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Somebody please shazam the snippet to find out if the song has been registered or not yet :uh:

IMG-1912.jpg
no :party:

Spoiler

:noparty:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

1 hour ago, jakoblvd said:

But Lana dropped LMLYLAW as a little song before Chemtrails Lead came out. Maybe Tough is like a little thing before the lead

True and who knows what will be her strategy this time around. But I guess I wishfully think (and hope) we’ll get a similar rollout to Ocean Blvd: lead coming with the preorder. Many artists do it this year, but it’s not what everyone is doing either. I love a cute little single before lead + preorder, but with Lana, once I get down from my little cloud 9, I can’t help but be a bit anxious about when the rest of the album is coming… « NFR PTSD » is real, y’all :true:

45 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

im convinced all the insiders are held hostage by Lana’s team. Or been given hush money by her team cuz they have been QUIET…

Whom are we talking about? :stareney2: BoZ is almost nowhere to be seen and rarely spills about anyone anymore, Eclipse usually spills later on in the pre-era… Kintsugi, well, it might have been a « one-time access » with OB. As for the rest of the bunch who knows stuff, they keep their info for themselves like a secret society or something… 

note to all of them: no tea no shade whatsoever, I love all of yall :kiss:

Let’s not forget when LMLYLAW dropped Lana still thought the album was coming December/January. It wasn’t until November she found out about the vinyl process taking longer than it used to. She typically only waits roughly 3 months between lead single and the album. I do think Tough was teased too quickly, especially for how hard it was teased. We got a snippet, and a video tease all in the span of a week just to go back to silence, but I’m also not surprised because I know who we stan, and I never expected Tough last month.

Tunnel’s name was randomly leaked on her YouTube videos, and we didn’t know we were getting a single when we got the preorder/announcement so insiders being silent doesn’t really concern me tbh. I think Lana’s team has taken extra steps to make sure her stuff isn’t leaked 

"Don’t forget me"

Maybe it’s called tough bc it’s tough being a lana stan 

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

27 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

New Zealand! It is Midnight! How is Tough😍

It’s Quavos song and another snow on the beach situation with Lana just humming in the background :(

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance