rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It’s just weird that twice now Quavo has been the one to post Lana’s lead single idk :toofloppy:

she said the music industry was going country maybe Quavo is dipping his toes in it too. Don’t get me wrong I want it to be the lead for Lasso but it doesn’t seem THAT out of the realm of possibility. 

that's what i think too, specially with the country/rap fusion being so common these days. maybe there's a collab for lana's album too, but so far quavo has been the one to post pictures/info

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It’s just weird that twice now Quavo has been the one to post Lana’s lead single idk :toofloppy:

she said the music industry was going country maybe Quavo is dipping his toes in it too. Don’t get me wrong I want it to be the lead for Lasso but it doesn’t seem THAT out of the realm of possibility. 

i mean, it’s a co-post, it’s on both of their profiles, it’s not like he’s the only one who posted it 😭 

Just now, brandon said:

i mean, it’s a co-post, it’s on both of their profiles, it’s not like he’s the only one who posted it 😭 

it was also posted at 8:30 so it could’ve been scheduled

Just now, brandon said:

It’s his audio and post , she’s just tagged

"Don’t forget me"

soon🚀🥰

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Okay but I need a release date right now because I’m going to overplay tf out of this snippet!! It’s SOOO catchy 

do we think this is the chorus?

"Don’t forget me"