lyinginthesand

Lana attending the Ivor Novello Awards at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House in London, ENG - May 23rd, 2024

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

zach sang (guy who's interviewing on the twitch livestream) ran into lana & he said he loves her and she's one of the best songwriters :true: the others on the livestream keep talking about how much they also love her 

Manifesting this to happen, I LOVE Zach Sang. He's such a great interviewer, I adore his vibe and personality. He makes sure his guests feel comfortable, and ask in-depth questions about the music.

Also, his boyfriend is a Lana stan, if it happens, he would die lol.

Wait skfndk I just realised something about her speech. From 2012-2016, I went to Cumberland Falls in Kentucky every summer to challenge myself for a little “nature getaway” each year where I would do some hiking and line dancing the park would host at a pavilion each night. I even caught the famous Moonbow there once, and there’s only two places on earth you can see it when it comes and it’s one of them. Cumberland Falls is located in McCreary County, which she shouted out in her speech as a place she wanted to visit. I literally drove straight from Cumberland Falls to Lollapalooza and then back again in 2016 since I had already planned the Kentucky trip and Lolla fell right in the middle of it lol. I’ve been to the Waffle House there. I also created my LanaBoards account while sitting in the park lodge there in 2013 because it was the only place that had any sort of wifi or cell service loool. This is crazy. I would usually go in July, so perhaps I need to make another trip… x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, darknessthedeepness said:

Does anyone know who she is??? 

J1mUy1G.jpeg

it’s the girl on the right, I didn’t realize she was his wife though, I thought she was just his girlfriend.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

9 minutes ago, darknessthedeepness said:

Does anyone know who she is??? 

valewww on instagram or something like that. i had no clue they were married but i think she’s like 7-10 years younger than charlie or something

:wowcry::oprah::wave:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

valewww on instagram or something like that. i had no clue they were married but i think she’s like 7-10 years younger than charlie or something

and she gets to call Lana Del Rey her sister in law she won the coquette Olympics or whatever

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

10 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Straight out of 2011

Like… come on omg. Can’t get over that it’s at the same place too xIMG-1098

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

SHE SLAYED :oprah:

The way she looks so 2011/2012:oprah:

Congrats to her for winning the award :gclap:
What an amazing surprise today :krylie:

Also Kit Connor and Lana Del Rey both are in London now :shock2: Lemme book a flight like right now :oprah9:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

What does the glass ship metaphor mean, I'm little bit dumb when it comes down some expressions like these :(

url%5D