I think it’s definitely “past, present, future I see in you” on the speedy bits, and agree the other bit sounds like it ends only you.. I can’t figure it out though over all the screaming lol

maybe “I see only you”

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

17 minutes ago, brandon said:

based on this video, when it zooms into alex, you can definitely 100% see her lip synching the words “I See In You” so i’d say that part is practically confirmed 

OK, we need that viral lip reader to look at 1:12 specifically when she mouths the fast parts.

9 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think it’s definitely “past, present, future I see in you” on the speedy bits, and agree the other bit sounds like it ends only you.. I can’t figure it out though over all the screaming lol

maybe “I see only you”

This is what I think also

“Past,present,future I see in you”

”I see in only you”

spinn.gifspinn.gifspinn.gif

i'm crying because i thought it was japanese then spanish now im realizing it's english but over the screaming how can anyone decipher it

i wanna hear it and tough in full i've been touching grass for too long :excited:

okay... call me crazy, but why do i feel like she's hinting at something related to lizzy grant? i got a strong feeling like that yesterday when i first listened to it... even the lyrics seem to hint towards that

jesus saves, and i just worship reminds me of what she once said about how when she was younger, and not yet famous, she would just pray, because that's all she could do

a thousand ways to get fame obviously talks about fame... perhaps about what she had to go through and experience in the process of becoming a singer and one day becoming famous

back to the top, back to the basics back to the basics obviously meaning going back to the start... also a reference to the song back to the basics which was recorded early on in her career

restart the tape, lake placid, baby restart the tape meaning going back to the very beginning (the beginning of her career) also, lake placid, duh!

i don't really know what the actual purpose of this song would be if it were connected to something relating to lizzy grant and a possible release of that material... but i just have this feeling...

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

maybe “I see only you”

Listening back to it with this in mind, this is 100% what it is x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Dark Angel said:

okay... call me crazy, but why do i feel like she's hinting at something related to lizzy grant? i got a strong feeling like that yesterday when i first listened to it... even the lyrics seem to hint towards that

jesus saves, and i just worship reminds me of what she once said about how when she was younger, and not yet famous, she would just pray, because that's all she could do

a thousand ways to get fame obviously talks about fame... perhaps about what she had to go through and experience in the process of becoming a singer and one day becoming famous

back to the top, back to the basics back to the basics obviously meaning going back to the start... also a reference to the song back to the basics which was recorded early on in her career

restart the tape, lake placid, baby restart the tape meaning going back to the very beginning (the beginning of her career) also, lake placid, duh!

i don't really know what the actual purpose of this song would be if it were connected to something relating to lizzy grant and a possible release of that material... but i just have this feeling...

I Talk To Jesus

Hollywood OR Famous

Back To Tha Basics

Lake Placid/I Don’t Wanna Go

in that order

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Every time she talks about lake placid now though I just think of the guy in fingertips Aaron.. I think I’ve created this story in my mind of her being devoted to this guy that she loved and died when she was young and that’s why she’s always wore a ring on her wedding finger :lmao: so now I can only think of him in this song too lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Getting triggered again, Candy Necklace, Tulsa Jesus Freak and Love Song traumatised me cause we had to wait 5+ months to get the full song and I have a feeling this will be the same. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 hours ago, Dark Angel said:

I took it all to mean she’s going back to her roots. My interpretation is she feels that inspiration again like she did at the start of her career. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I can’t get over how fucking good this is. Please for the love of fuck release this Lana, don’t just let it be some one time thing…

Also it gives me big Lizzy vibes too. Like so much of her unreleased stuff was straight bops with beats. 

This show was so insane, honestly felt really full circle for our girl. Like praying to make it in the trailer park to having an entire stadium sing you happy birthday…

“I want to be the whole world’s girl, Gramma”

Lizzy you did it🥹

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

8 hours ago, ItGirl said:

The most important question: Will it be on her upcoming album?

After having read the lyrics LB could decipher, with « The Mirror » as a possible title, with rumours of Lizzy songs, I’m starting to think just like @Dark Angel this song could be the intro to an EP / short LP of a couple of aka songs and maybe a couple of her favourite unreleased :puzzled: This song could be her talking to Lizzy 

7 hours ago, Dark Angel said:

Really think you’re on to something 

2 hours ago, honeyslow said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8grC3pOB8e/?igsh=MWt0M3dzd2o4MHpucA==

looks like Alex is referencing this song in her birthday post for Lana? “Past, Present, Future! Till the wheels fall of for you!”

Oh so that’s what she’s saying ‘till the wheels fall of for you!’

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance