Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

spill the t

Before I become a Lana stan, my sister and I liked to mock Lana by imitating her. I didn't like Dark Paradise at first, but I thought it was a funny song to imitate because she seems to sing with a dead voice(("Everytime I close my eyes, it's like a Dark Paradise"...). Then I sang and my sister said that I imitated perfectly (ok, not exactly this, but you got it  :creep: ). I got so excited because I thought that I could actually sing a little! (I think I had a little consciouness that Lana "couldn't sing", but I didn't care. I mean, she was still a singer.  :lel: ). I like to sing Lana songs, but I feel more comfortable singing Dark Paradise, Summertime Sadness (It's the most famous) and a little of Once Upon A Dream (Dead voice too  :suicide: ) because of this internal joke.  :xgiggle:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

When I watched my first interview of Lana on Youtube, I was dissapointed because the way she comes across kinda makes me think she lacks backbone. She's very frail sounding and uninteresting compared to her music. But I still lover her.

Every video for HM was awful...
For Instance -

HBTB had the potential to be a great video but it lacked a decent plot. There were some great shots like Lana holding the gun and when she shoots the helicopter down. I would've loved to have seen her outside the house doing normal shit like grocery shopping or taking a walk etc Yet she's being followed by the Paparazzi whether she goes Seeing her gradually getting frustrated/angry over time. It cuts back to the house. We see Lana relaxing. Building a sense of false security. Then we the viewer and Lana hear the sound of a helicopter. She spots it through the window. She's had enough and snaps. Grabs her gun - then on the balcony shoots it down.

Idk :toofunny: :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Every video for HM was awful...

For Instance -

HBTB had the potential to be a great video but it lacked a decent plot. There were some great shots like Lana holding the gun and when she shoots the helicopter down. I would've loved to have seen here outside the house doing normal shit like grocery shopping or taking a walk etc Yet she's being followed by the Paparazzi whether she goes Seeing her gradually getting frustrated/angry over time. It cuts back to the house. We see Lana relaxing in her house. Building a sense of false security. Then we the viewer and Lana hear the sound of a helicopter. She spots it through the window. She's had enough and snaps. Grabs her gun - then on the balcony shoots it down.

Idk :toofunny: :rip:

What annoys me the most about the HBTB video is that it's shot in this shaky hand-held camera style and that the camera just follows her all the time, with hardly any cuts or editing. I know it's probably meant to be this way, but to me this just makes it look cheap, even though it could have become an amazing video.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif