Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

5 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

some lana stan’s who are mainly on twitter have some of the worst takes ever. like meet me in the pale moonlight and playground are not some of lana’s best unreleased, and guns n roses isn’t unlistenable

playground? lol that's so random! :thumb3: a lot of her most popular unreleased songs are pretty overrated, when will the tiktok stans appreciate pin up galore & super movie? :tsk: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when will the tiktok stans appreciate pin up galore & super movie?

Me omw to become a TikTok star :icant2:

In all seriousness, though, most of the unreleased songs that go viral aren't anywhere near her best ones tbh. People just say they are because they don't know any other ones :oopna:

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

playground? lol that's so random! :thumb3: a lot of her most popular unreleased songs are pretty overrated, when will the tiktok stans appreciate pin up galore & super movie? :tsk: 

when will the tiktok stans ever listen to her last 2 albums, chemtrails over the country club & blue banisters, available on all streaming platforms right at this second

also i swear if tiktok gets their hands onto wayamaya & trash magic it is OVER :read:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

also i swear if tiktok gets their hands onto wayamaya & trash magic it is OVER :read:

Bestie I hate to tell you this....:coffee:

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

when will the tiktok stans ever listen to her last 2 albums, chemtrails over the country club & blue banisters, available on all streaming platforms right at this second

unfortunately they've already discovered trash magic :sadcore3:

it's okay, they'll never care for the two demos, especially the first demo (which is my favorite version) :agree: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

The run from Dealer to Sweet Carolina tops the run from Cruel World to West Coast for me. An in-fucking-credible sequence of tracks. I feel like if the songs never leaked, more people would probably agree, but I digress. I'll appreciate them on my own. :wub:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Poultry without shoes my sister bought cake mix she is pregnant and now we’re painting metaphorical banisters in dull colors :legend: I really love the growth and maturity here she’s clearly at her artistic peak. Nothing like those ugly cringe “like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky” older lyrics ugh 

UbsOye5.png

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

The run from Dealer to Sweet Carolina tops the run from Cruel World to West Coast for me. An in-fucking-credible sequence of tracks. I feel like if the songs never leaked, more people would probably agree, but I digress. I'll appreciate them on my own. :wub:

I actually wholeheartedly agree with this, Even though Ultraviolence is my favorite :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

Jack Antonoff's production might be too quiet and "simple" (not really, but anyway...) it at least had more quality control. The albums weren't messy, too long, overcooked, undercooked, whatever.