Sign in to follow this  
gmcoleman94

Aaron LaCrate to release Scarface

Oh gawwdddd, Lana fans are going to be despised like so many other fan groups.

(though he should have known waving an unreleased song at us is like waving a raw steak at a pack of feral rabid dogs)

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

This entire thread exemplifies once more to me how natural leaks have gotten in our daily musical practice/listening situation. I just don't understand why people get so upset about all this. It's not like any of us is entitled to hearing the song, regardless of that guy teasing or not. 

i loved daddy issues omg (only lana fan to of ever said that). 

i don't want anything to leak atm, my itunes is screwed up. but, did he seriously think teasing people would be a good idea?

4r9w86.jpg

How the fuck was he acting such an asshole by telling Lana fans that he did a song with her?? Or "teasing" us all has become such an offense??

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Ahem...

Allow me to quote myself from just a few pages back:

I wonder if some of these smaller producers who worked with her in the past realize how crazy Lana Del Rey fans are. 

Some of you become fucking vicious and completely blinded by a sense of entitlement when the mere prospect of a leak arises. Jesus christ, it’s just a fucking recording. Take a step back and look at your shitty, childish behavior.  

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I'd like to post on behalf of all the childish behavior that took place here, since I was part of it.  :hooker:

Suggesting we spam his twitter because he teased us is childish, but I think what he did was even more childish. Two wrongs definitely don't make a right, but damn, it feels so enriching to return his bullshit back to him. :cuteface: That said, I do think some other behavior was out of place, but it happens. O w3ll. 

We'll get it eventually.  :$

14417469274.gif

I still dont see any "bullshit" on his behalf. he said he'd share it, someone decided to be smart and appear a bada$$ and he said thats the reason he wouldn't share it. Not that I really care 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey