lola

Taylor Swift

31 minutes ago, drewby said:

Everything on Fearless TV is light years ahead of the original. Tell Me Why/You're Not Sorry/Hey Stephen/Forever & Always/The Way I Loved You all sound way better now.

Agree!!!! I think it’s her best re-record tbh

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

32 minutes ago, drewby said:

Everything on Fearless TV is light years ahead of the original. Tell Me Why/You're Not Sorry/Hey Stephen/Forever & Always/The Way I Loved You all sound way better now.

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Agree!!!! I think it’s her best re-record tbh

100% agree.

I actually prefer the 5 minute version of ATW (TV) rather than the 10 min version. :rollin:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

10 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I actually prefer the 5 minute version of ATW (TV) rather than the 10 min version. :rollin:

REAL! I would probably like ATW 10 a bit more if it wasn't for Jack's production

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

1-2XpLVCDazk422YoWJPLhuAQ9SwJ95mKN.png

Last cover is up, also I have to say it's impressive how much Taylor's team has done to avoid shop sleuthing :thumb3:

https://store.taylorswift.com/products/1989-taylors-version-rose-garden-pink-edition-vinyl

omg so gorgeous, the cover reminds me of rolling stones 2014 photoshoot where she was the beach wave freedom girlie :party:

url%5D

i almost wanted to wait for the pink but its the worst one so i'm glad i didn't. i'm so glad i got the yellow when it was up bc i think its the best. now that we've seen all the covers, i hope evwryone is happy with whatever one they got.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

40 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

i almost wanted to wait for the pink but its the worst one so i'm glad i didn't. i'm so glad i got the yellow when it was up bc i think its the best. now that we've seen all the covers, i hope evwryone is happy with whatever one they got.

im pretty sure there will be a target exclusive cover, with the 1989 logo on the bottom left corner

the og tv cover is still my fav honestly

None of these covers are 1989. They look like if folklore was yassified. They're really great pics, but they're not 1989-vibes at all. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

None of these covers are 1989. They look like if folklore was yassified. They're really great pics, but they're not 1989-vibes at all. 

literally i'm so confused by the beach vibe lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

1-2XpLVCDazk422YoWJPLhuAQ9SwJ95mKN.png

Last cover is up, also I have to say it's impressive how much Taylor's team has done to avoid shop sleuthing :thumb3:

https://store.taylorswift.com/products/1989-taylors-version-rose-garden-pink-edition-vinyl

The vinyl is cute. The artwork is not.

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

I got the Green and the Yellow vinyl. I was thinking of getting the Pink one. I'm a Swiftie but my partner's little brother lovessss Taylor and I was thinking of gifting him all the vinyl since he's in Mexico and I think they're not being sold there...? I overheard him on the phone talking nice about me to my bf so I thought it'd be cute.