lola

Taylor Swift

i find it hard to think that these “valut” songs are real outtakes from the eras. i just don’t believe it 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i find it hard to think that these “valut” songs are real outtakes from the eras. i just don’t believe it 

They’re Re-recorded, Not the original takes.

Most probably were a few verses & She finished them up for the releases.

I kinda believe it because it seems Ms Swift writes ALOT…

EDIT:

Like I’d love to know if an original message in a bottle exists…

IMG-3521.jpg

The more I listen to it, the less I am bothered by the obvious differences from the original. I don't even mind the new Style now at all. The whole album is a very good rerecording overall. I could listen to this new album instead of the original and be completely satisfied, even if I prefer some of the originals. If people had never heard the originals they wouldn't think all the things they are complaining about were bad at all

I think Say Don't Go and Is It Over Now are my favorite vault songs. Initially I said Slut, but Say Don't Go has surpassed it the more I listen

Now if only my packages would come... like even just one of them, why do i never get anything early :defeated:

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

i disagree because the speak now vault tracks had all been known from the inner circle, and Forever Winter and Better Man demos have already leaked. we also know she writes a lot of songs so i don’t find it hard to believe. i think the only thing that makes it seem like it’s not from that era is the production. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

2023 Taylor would never say the word “maiden” in a song. 2014 Taylor absolutely would. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

i definitely agree that taylor had written the vault tracks from the eras she's tagging them to, but jack seems to sometimes have trouble producing the general sound from that era and that's why they end up sounding so modern :um2: a lot of the tracks from the fearless vault do not give fearless at all but are still beautiful nonetheless 

violets in your eyes

I feel these vault songs existed as worktapes/rough demos/maybe even demos and got polished both lyrically and production-wise to make the record. You can definitely tell some of these were scraps/concepts, lol. The Harry Styles one in particular sounds like a concept.

tbh, I like the songs, but they were clearly produced alongside 'Mastermind' -- well most of Midnights. As someone above mentioned, Jack did not do a good job replicating that 2014 sound. I did enjoy Slut! and I think it's cute she's adding these songs to the re-records as a perk for her fans. Many people bitch, sure, but don't buy them or stream the old ones. I doubt she cares.

I enjoy the re-records because I tend to listen to her deep cuts, which she has weirdly improved w the re-records.

13 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

hacklipse said there are original versions and they barely sound like released re recorded versions, also he has one of the vault tracks, that either say dont go or is it over now?oQdBgZ8jeWw.jpg?size=1280x1268&quality=9

thanks bae :wub:

10 hours ago, Mer said:

Tbh i think there are def Max Martin vault tracks she chose not to release bc they don’t seem to have a working relationship anymore. These are probably the 3 vault tracks that she and Jack worked on + the Diane Warren song. 

i mean if there were more max tracks i don't see why she wouldn't add them if she let rowe produce most of the og tracks. i feel like the only rejects were the ones that made it into the deluxe version (wonderland, new romantics)

12 hours ago, Nightmare said:

there’s actually a few demos for the vault songs floating about on YouTube etc and they barely sound the same she changes the lyrics and production