lola

Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Is this actual title? It really does remind me of Florence's MBBC

i think it's longer than that, my boy only breaks his favorite toys or something

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

These track lengths make me so happy you don't even understand. I can't wait to see how she fits these titles into the songs, because I really can't imagine "But daddy i love him"(The one i'm most excited for) and The title track

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

2 hours ago, clementines said:

What’s your top three tay albums guys? I’ll start

Red (TV)

evermore

1. red (tv)

2. speak now (tv)

3. evermore

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

10 hours ago, taco truck said:

why do i kind of feel like so long, london is gonna end up being a nothing song :crai: 

Her track 5s are always hit or miss given their lore. ATW, YOYOK, and Dear John are all worthy of the Track 5 status. For the others, I personally find there are much more devastating songs on the albums than their respective Track 5s (e.g., Clean [tho I understand it was meant to be the closer], This Is Me Trying, Right Where You Left Me, I even find CIWYW more emotional than delicate). 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

6 hours ago, clementines said:

What’s your top three tay albums guys?

Red

folklore

BUT - favorite songs:

You’re On Your Own, Kid 

Cruel Summer (I miss when this was a secret fan favorite and not her signature song) 

Illicit Affairs 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

9 hours ago, clementines said:

1. folklore

2. Red (TV)

3. Reputation

Fave songs:

1. Out of The Woods

2. Death By A Thousand Cuts

3. Maroon

I have never clowned so hard about something until now. Merch WILL be coming at the end of the timer.

My Evidence:

- the vinyls and cds coming back for a second time is a bit unusual BUT it makes sense atleast to me because of the timer. Taylor has given us timers before a drop like the Christmas drop. I’m also clowning for signed cds as it seems like it could be more important by the timer.

- Merch ALWAYS comes out at 2pm or somewhere around there and it perfectly aligns with that.

- Kind of following from the last point, it’s a week till TTPD and neither Taylor or Taylor Nation have tweeted about this YET. They tweeted about it an only few hours after the special date for example when it was a fortnight till TTPD they tweeted about it and even Taylor made a Instagram story about it AND gave us lyrics. I will be clowning HARD for this unless Taylor nation posts about it being a week but until then I’m putting on the makeup and the big red wig and nose.

- This one is the most evident that merch is coming, the timer just gives a gist of when it might come. Ever since RED TV just before merch drops there is a glitch of little drawings of a bag, glasses and shoes that’s like a placeholder for merch. It then goes away and merch comes soon after. When the vinyls and cds were out back on the store for a second time those placeholders were there.

- this one is the most evident for signed cds just maybe not at the end of the countdown but who knows. JB-HI-FI (an Aussie company) is having a giveaway for 5 signed TTPD photo cards so obviously Taylor has been signing away on cds maybe vinyls and I’m assuming she wouldn’t sign 5 cards just for jbhifi so they best be coming soon. 

:flop:

1 hour ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I have never clowned so hard about something until now. Merch WILL be coming at the end of the timer.

My Evidence:

- the vinyls and cds coming back for a second time is a bit unusual BUT it makes sense atleast to me because of the timer. Taylor has given us timers before a drop like the Christmas drop. I’m also clowning for signed cds as it seems like it could be more important by the timer.

- Merch ALWAYS comes out at 2pm or somewhere around there and it perfectly aligns with that.

- Kind of following from the last point, it’s a week till TTPD and neither Taylor or Taylor Nation have tweeted about this YET. They tweeted about it an only few hours after the special date for example when it was a fortnight till TTPD they tweeted about it and even Taylor made a Instagram story about it AND gave us lyrics. I will be clowning HARD for this unless Taylor nation posts about it being a week but until then I’m putting on the makeup and the big red wig and nose.

- This one is the most evident that merch is coming, the timer just gives a gist of when it might come. Ever since RED TV just before merch drops there is a glitch of little drawings of a bag, glasses and shoes that’s like a placeholder for merch. It then goes away and merch comes soon after. When the vinyls and cds were out back on the store for a second time those placeholders were there.

- this one is the most evident for signed cds just maybe not at the end of the countdown but who knows. JB-HI-FI (an Aussie company) is having a giveaway for 5 signed TTPD photo cards so obviously Taylor has been signing away on cds maybe vinyls and I’m assuming she wouldn’t sign 5 cards just for jbhifi so they best be coming soon. 

In her German shop at least the exclusive stuff is already back for the third time btw. I guess they need to make sure all left overs are sold before releasing the signed versions so close to release date that it won't be possible to cancel unsigned items in time, giving her double sales for the same variant 🙄

It was expensive watch it 

19 hours ago, clementines said:

Red (TV)

evermore

since I’m literally just a girl (libra rising) who can’t decide for sh*t, and a swiftie since 2006, I’ll say some variation of:

folklore, evermore, 1989, midnights, red 👀 but I think rep is the funnest live set!

some top fave songs:

- cardigan

- mirrorball

- gold rush

- cowboy like me

- would’ve could’ve should’ve

- the archer 

- OOTW

- cruel summer (rip to when this was an “underground” banger lmao)

4 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

My Evidence:

TN posted time for your clown makeup :(

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too