StationToStation

FKA twigs

I was never a HUGEEEE fan of her, I listened to her album a couple of times and really loved some tracks like Give Up and Video Girl, I just wasn't really interested on what she had to offer apart from LP1, but HEY, I'VE LISTENED TO THIS SONG 5 TIMES IN A ROW, I JUST CAN'T STOP. IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD

She’s the definition of a true artist. She puts in so much effort for her music and visuals. Like, the fact that she learned how to pole dance because she wanted it in the video, she puts in Effort for her art and it shows.

qfrWuBl.png

This is probably one of the most beautiful songs of the year. It's so delicate, so sweet, so sad. 

And the video was so pretty. I hope she's proud, what an artist.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

im really emotional right now, ive got the song stuck in my head and idk.. my eyes keep leaking and i dont wanna ruin my make up. my favourite song and music video of the year

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

first post from a long-time lurker lol hello!!

the amount of times i’ve seen the music video... lock me up. does the piano remind anyone else of mogwai’s take me somewhere nice?

also: played this and downhill lullaby back to back the whole day and i can’t help but think of them as sister songs from now on. the artistry... whew 2019 is THAT year for comebacks.

Just like the rest of y’all I have replayed this countless times today, such a gorgeous simple ballad that shows off her voice and sounds so emotional and raw, and the music video is fucking mind blowing. The moves she’s pulling off, the way the pole winds up into the heavens and that insane CGI creature flying around her, it’s all so captivating and gorgeous. I am BEYOND excited for this record oh my godddd

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Cellophane is absolutely gorgeous and the music video is a whole other LEVEL WOW (MV of the year?!)

Her dedication to the pole dance was so stunning omg and the hand reaching out when she was falling.. WOW the attention to detail has left me bald

I'm gonna be watching out for her new record :)

source.gif source.gif