cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

paradise, get dark, la who am i, but most of all, LOVE ON THE GOLF COURSE

that’s like the prettiest lana title to me i need the song to live up to its name

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Anything UV / Trans-Am / Tropico (album concept) era.

like genuinely she was channeling GOD during that time in her life. I would die to hear absolutely anything and everything. Whenever a UV demo or outtake drops it’s immediately guaranteed to be among the best songs in her discography- Pink Champagne, Dragonslayer, Your Girl…. Even the UV demos that we got a few years ago are SO good :trisha:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

13 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

like genuinely she was channeling GOD during that time in her life. I would die to hear absolutely anything and everything. Whenever a UV demo or outtake drops it’s immediately guaranteed to be among the best songs in her discography- Pink Champagne, Dragonslayer, Your Girl…. Even the UV demos that we got a few years ago are SO good :trisha:

I know how Lana feels about the leaks but I wanted to talk to her about my UV favorites wich include the unreleased and how those impacted me, i kept my mouth shut when i met her because of that but i have so many questions 

i know there is a lot of other gems from that time

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

21 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

2012-2014 was her creative peak and omg evrything that came from this time period js absolutetly perfect. we need them nowels outtakes and auerbach demos asap

4 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

I know how Lana feels about the leaks but I wanted to talk to her about my UV favorites wich include the unreleased and how those impacted me, i kept my mouth shut when i met her because of that but i have so many questions 

i know there is a lot of other gems from that time

if i meet her someday i wanna ask her about lizzy grant era cuz omg amost half of it is now prob lost media

and for me its still kinda weird how she didnt saved the david kahne outtakes somewhere like a weird mixtape/compilation, but saved those demos on the demo march 2009 compilation

source.gif