Luda

Does Lana know about LanaBoards?

14 minutes ago, Blossom said:

if she goes live, someone pls ask her, im begging u

Omg. imagine how iconic it would be if she had secretly been on here for the last 5 years.. AND THE FACT THAT SOMEONE PREDICTED THE PARIS, TEXAS TITLE.. MAYBE IT WASN'T A COINCIDENCE :oprah4:maybe we're all just blind 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

Omg. imagine how iconic it would be if she had secretly been on here for the last 5 years.. AND THE FACT THAT SOMEONE PREDICTED THE PARIS, TEXAS TITLE.. MAYBE IT WASN'T A COINCIDENCE :oprah4:maybe we're all just blind 

no like we just need to know once and for all; someone needs to ask!!!

She obviously knows about the site- she’s mentioned the website before- did a stream with members of lanaboards I believe in 2012 

Like that’s not even a debate 

Her managers who she talks to regularly visit lanaboards(confirmed)

The question is how regularly does she visit here and what is her account 

10 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

is there a video or audio of this omg

harry nilsson mentioned it i think but i have no idea what happened 

On 12/29/2022 at 8:23 AM, Harry Nilsson said:

I remember her saying once (I think in a live chat) that it was good that her fans had a forum to share their thoughts, or something like that.

I believe she does.

For example, on March 20th, when we were frantically discussing if Candy Necklace has another version or maybe it is last minute changed, she went on Instagram and posted 2 videos from the studio when they were recording. Then people were talking about reviews here, and she posted an answer for this "The reviews aren't supposed to be good". It might be a coincidence but they happened at the same time while conversations were happening at Lanaboards.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

36 minutes ago, Embach said:

@Rust Dress noticed that Lana followed LanaBoards Instagram account, now she definitely knows about it :creepna3:

omggg she better come here and take our advices for the setlist changes HAHA

and Lanita/Ben if ure seeing this come to PORTUGAL😭😭

55 minutes ago, Embach said:

@Rust Dress noticed that Lana followed LanaBoards Instagram account, now she definitely knows about it :creepna3:

I saw!! 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

6 hours ago, Embach said:

:omg: :hype:

9729-CC03-A1-F9-4612-A4-D7-1-E148-A66-AE8-E 7-F2-A1-C2-E-8-AA7-43-CD-871-A-6-BB0-CD5-F885-F

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS