Fluorine

Charli XCX

Will the Boom Clap Vinyl have the Fault in Our Stars cover? What will it even look like? Has a different cover besides the soundtrack cover been revealed?

Also my best friend is making fun of me and being like "WHHHHYYYY!?" and totally doesnt understand why I would want to go see her...

I've seen her 3 times ok... But she's having a new album out and I still haven't met her... Of course I probs never will now since she's gotten so big :/ And one of those 3 times was opening for Marina... and another was a short set because it was at a special event.

Will the Boom Clap Vinyl have the Fault in Our Stars cover? What will it even look like? Has a different cover besides the soundtrack cover been revealed?

Also my best friend is making fun of me and being like "WHHHHYYYY!?" and totally doesnt understand why I would want to go see her...

I've seen her 3 times ok... But she's having a new album out and I still haven't met her... Of course I probs never will now since she's gotten so big :/ And one of those 3 times was opening for Marina... and another was a short set because it was at a special event.

dj.kjaqsloi.600x600-75.jpg

It's on preorder on the UK with this cover

Oh she's sticking with the SuperLove logo/font. So can we expect that on the album?

I'm not sure I'll see her this time tbh...

Oct. 25th in San Francisco. I really hope I go so bad, but sadly I'm not 100% sure :(. I feel like buying two tickets RIGHT NOW JUST TO BE SAFE.

I need that Boom Clap 7 inch.

http://www.charlixcxmusic.com/events/

I coulda sworn you were SoCal, why do you only go to SF events?

Oh she's sticking with the SuperLove logo/font. So can we expect that on the album?

I'm not sure I'll see her this time tbh...

I coulda sworn you were SoCal, why do you only go to SF events?

No, I'm in the Central Valley. Like 2 hours south of SF and 4-5 hours north of LA.

Bought my ticket <3 I decided not to go with the poster and Vinyl because the difference was $31... Not worth it tbh.

The venue she is playing at this time is much bigger than the venue she played it last time though, and she didn't even meet fans last time for some reason even though there was like hardly anyone that stayed very long... So that was a bit annoying.. Now she'll probably be too famous. I really wanted to meet her... I've been a fan since 2011...

i have been reading this forum for sooo long and i just now figured up how to work it lol but im so happy about the north american tour im seeing her on september 29th..... i really hope charli stays after to meet fans after her shows because im dying to meet her!!

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

A new NME article says the album will come out in October tentatively, and is still very punk just with more pop to it, which is a good thing because I didn't want total punk with all the songs under 2 minutes.

And Breaking Up will be on it! Looks like Suoerlove won't... It lists some tracks and says boom clap, breaking up, and also some tracks called "gold coins","hangin around", and "break the rules"

Edit: btw I now know that the cover @@Trash Magic made for Boom Clap isn't real because I can see the tag lol. I was on mobile before and it was too small to tell.

A new NME article says the album will come out in October tentatively, and is still very punk just with more pop to it, which is a good thing because I didn't want total punk with all the songs under 2 minutes.

And Breaking Up will be on it! Looks like Suoerlove won't... It lists some tracks and says boom clap, breaking up, and also some tracks called "gold coins","hangin around", and "break the rules"

Link to the article?!?!

X----into me, into you----X