Fluorine

Charli XCX

someone needs to come forward and post this uncropped and in uhq already!!

IMG_2605.jpg

Ā 

š–™š–š–”š–šš–Œš–š–™ š–Ž'š–‰ š–‡š–Š š–‹š–”š–—š–Šš–›š–Šš–— š–Žš–“ š–™š–š–Š š–‘š–Žš–Œš–š–™ š–™š–š–†š–™ š–œš–†š–ž

when she drops Sweat (PandoraMe Remix) on the remix albumĀ without releasing the unremixed version:oic2:

Ā 

a la dua releasing love is religion but only the blessed cursedĀ madonna remixĀ :crossed:

The original cover's very "crashed into girl who's this immovable object thatĀ somehow survived with some blood dripping down"

The deluxe is very "bloody demon girl jumping on car leading you to crash right after". The more I look at the deluxe cover the more obsessed with it I am. It's so eerie. There's murder in her eyes. It's like she's gonna devour whoever's in that car.

qfrWuBl.png

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The original cover's very "crashed into girl who's this immovable object thatĀ somehow survived with some blood dripping down"

The deluxe is very "bloody demon girl jumping on car leading you to crash right after". The more I look at the deluxe cover the more obsessed with it I am. It's so eerie. There's murder in her eyes. It's like she's gonna devour whoever's in that car.

Ā 

i hate the original deluxe cover just because it's a bad image... but with a lil reworking it became my favorite charli album cover ever

Ā 

i mean look at this

ehjJYWy.jpg

Ā 

Ā 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

26 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Ā 

i hate the original deluxe cover just because it's a bad image... but with a lil reworking it became my favorite charli album cover ever

Ā 

i mean look at this

ehjJYWy.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

ok i actually love this, black bikini would fit better tho

45 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Proud of Charli for trending for a #1 album in the UK but it would be nice if she could offer at least a poster or 2 for the US angels or sumn

She's predicted for #12 in the US, I don't get why she isn't doing signings in various major cities!! She's back in the US now, she did her UK promo, we need something for the US.

Ā 

I'll be so impressed if she gets #12 on Billboard 200, because she's never charted that high. But she could be doing more to secure that & try to get top 10.