Waterfall (ft Noonie Bao)

Boys

I Wanna Be With U

No Angel

Can You Hear Me?

Taxi

After The Afterparty (ft lil Yachty)

i think it’s time to leak ATAP with Ty Dolla $ign

my god this new album sounds SOOOOOO good i’m so excited. when she dropped the preorder earlier i bought the ultimate bundle with both vinyls the cd and the cassette on her US site, but now it’s not there anymore/i can’t find it. I’m wondering did anyone else  buy one? the only ultimate bundle listed now is on the UK site and it has a Tshirt in it but the one i got doesn’t 💔

11 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I was bored so I made my own XCX World tracklist and I'm amazed at how powerful my mind is like you're NOT gonna get it the first time but once it clicks it just Clicks like…

Spoiler

1. Girls Night Out (Pete Tong version, ofcourse)
  2. Good Girls
  3. Taxi (sped up version cause it slaps more)
  4. Come To My Party 
  5. Hey Boy Hey Girl (feat. will.i.am)
  6. Bounce (feat. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
  7. Up & Down
  8. Down Like Woah
  9. After the Afterparty (SOPHIE Demo)
  10. No Angel (SOPHIE Demo)
  11. Die 4
  12. I Wanna Be With U
  13. Can You Hear Me
  14. Bottles
  15. Waterfall

Ok lemme explain

GNO is such a good intro track like idk Why everyone uses CTMP. CTMP is a lovely 4th track marking the start of her party after her girls night out (Taxi being included in the events of the girls night out, like, no boys no boys lemme call you a taxi). The transition from Up & Down to Down Like Woah might seem jarring but it's so intellectual liiike I kinda have the mind of a mastermind putting Up & Down between Bounce and DLW like my mind is so powerful for that.. The comedown at the end of Up & Down transitioning into DLW like if u get it u get it if u don't then that's a YOU problem! 

ATAP being an outro track is so boring to me like where's the excitement in that liike?? SOPHIE demo btw, the "heroin chic look"on" one, very important. Anyways, ATAP, the party ended, she CHEATED on her man (HBHG cheating song yeah, i got what u want as in ADULTERY), n then is like "pls don't leave me" but then her man leaves her and she just has a breakdown about it, ending with Bottles. I see Bottles as the sad ending of the story, with Waterfall being that song that plays during the credits at the end of a movie. Waterfalls ending it is very necessary cause u can't just end a fun pop album with a song about drinking the pain away, so it ends with a hot strip club song that still has emotion in it. 

QUEEN LIZZY SCRAPPED.

made that post while sleep deprived here’s my final tracklist:

1. Girls Night Out (Pete Tong Version)
  2. Good Girls
  3. Taxi
  4. Come To My Party
  5. Hey Boy Hey Girl (feat. will.i.am)
  6. Up & Down
  7. Down Like Woah
  8. Can You Hear Me
  9. Waterfall
  10. After the Afterparty (SOPHIE Demo)
  11. No Angel (SOPHIE Demo)
  12. Die 4
  13. Bottles
  14. I Wanna Be With U
  15. Bounce (feat. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
Spoiler

I like the idea of this whole “story” ending with Bounce, especially cause the song starts with “gonna be alright”, a lovely conclusion. Didn’t do that originally cause putting Up & Down between Bounce & DLW felt so genius but I agree with the point @LunaeManifestum made.

Putting CYHM and Waterfall before ATAP also made more sense to me lyrically tbh. Almost but Hell Yeah Baby after DLW cause I always felt like that song fits this album well but I feel like people would throw stones at me cause people take their fanmade XCX World tracklists very seriously lol. 

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

imagine leaking rare and keeping the moonlight demo
I hope you go to jail

ujKgD3f.gif

taste and talent won

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

is there much unleaked from True Romance? 

technically no, midnight and interior were the only songs that were on an official version of the album that didn't make it and they leaked forever ago (interior through entirely legal and even public means too, oh the pre-hack days)

but if you wanna say that everything post-14 and pre-true romance was technically on the table...still no tbh its kinda insane just how much has leaked, pretty much everything that we used to wish for in 2013 has come out and obviously tons more too

X----into me, into you----X

7 minutes ago, PANG said:

technically no, midnight was the only song that was on an official version of the album that didn't make it and that leaked forever ago

but if you wanna say that everything post-14 and pre-true romance was technically on the table...still no tbh its kinda insane just how much has leaked, pretty much everything that we used to wish for in 2013 has come out and obviously tons more too

ya i mean at all for 2010-2012 i just want to know if there are more songs with Grins, Nuclear Seasons, Lock You Up, What I Like kinda dark vibe, but thanks:kiss3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 minutes ago, PANG said:

technically no, midnight was the only song that was on an official version of the album that didn't make it and that leaked forever ago but if you wanna say that everything post-14 and pre-true romance was technically on the table...still no tbh its kinda insane just how much has leaked, pretty much everything that we used to wish for in 2013 has come out and obviously tons more too

There's still so much unleaked stuff from 2010-12 though. For example all those registered MNEK tracks, we only have three. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, glitch diva said:

To be honest, I will never understand why Queen Lizzy was a potential album track when it feels like a cute scrapped filler. It isn't a bad song, but it just cuts the album vibe overall.

This, the Helvetical edit tho, now that's AN EDIT, flows perfectly

8nl2OpX.png

5 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

This, the Helvetical edit tho, now that's AN EDIT, flows perfectly

omg is there an HQ download available for this edit… just listening to it for the first time on YT and it’s amazing

14417469274.gif