Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 hours ago, Moon River said:

These leaks are great but please share a Come to My Party demo or the 2018 remaster.Β 

The "2018 version" of Come to My PartyΒ is a fake edit made by BloomForYou. The song was never reworked and doesn't have a music video either.Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

btw i cant find nowhere whats the meaning behind titles Number 1 Angel and Pop2 why she called them like this

Tommy Cash recommended Pop 2 because they were making the future of pop, the second coming of Pop essentially

7 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I sure hope not, as badly as I want to hear don't think twice I'd rather wait then her album get leakedΒ 

fuck that im not waiting 6 months. if it leaks, i’ll be listening to dont think twice with passionΒ :sass:

2 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

yall act like you're first time stanning charles... ofc insiders have the album for months and it can leak anytime soon

Β 

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

@ElleΒ they is leaking the album pls ban themΒ :true:Β :oprah4:Β :ma:

Β 

if she stays with atlantic after all these years she'll actually be the biggest dumbass ever....... they are 1000000% incapable of preventing this girls music from leaking. even if producers/collaborators/hackers are being blamed at the end of the day its the labels responsibility to ensure that nothing leaks or gets spread...

9 hours ago, Dima said:

Yes.

Β 

Interesting, I hope it leaks :)

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde