Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Has anyone had their brat deluxe CD ship yet? Nothing on my end it just says order placed 

I ordered at launch and when they pushed back the release date the second time I emailed them asking when it would ship. They replied and just gave me the generic preorder date on the website then I got a shipping notification 10 mins later. So it might be worth emailing.

I've never been super into Charli's music just because I hadn't really explored it, but goddamn, Brat has me in a chokehold :air2:

imageproxy.jpg

49 minutes ago, racecar said:

whatever happened to having fun?? it's just a dance and the dance is cute

besides it's not that deep, like this is also a club record, you will go to the club and you will just stand there like...?:tiffany3: be boring somewhere else... 

Link me to your tiktok now so i can downvote everything! :true:

2 hours ago, rollwithme said:

I ordered at launch and when they pushed back the release date the second time I emailed them asking when it would ship. They replied and just gave me the generic preorder date on the website then I got a shipping notification 10 mins later. So it might be worth emailing.

Lmao of course they did, why am I not surprised. Thank you I'll shoot them an email and see if that pushes anything through 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

4 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

The Apple tiktok dance everyone is so doing is fucking shit and cringe. 

cant lie, its giving napoleon dynamite when they're doing the song in the class and everyone laughs lol

but then again, i find every tiktok dance annoying cringe 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

Yall remember this month how the aspiring singer Ciara sampled a 2012-released Charli classic called “Moments in Love”? I sure do :nails:

https://x.com/Moiciara/status/1809927345886621901/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1809927345886621901&currentTweetUser=Moiciara

The original sample is actually “Moments in Love” by The Art Of Noise :charli:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 hours ago, ethelcain said:

When Charli hops on a song/beat, it automatically becomes the original. Everything prior to it is beneath it. :charli:

z445hpI.png

9 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

Yall remember this month how the aspiring singer Ciara sampled a 2012-released Charli classic called “Moments in Love”? I sure do :nails:

https://x.com/Moiciara/status/1809927345886621901/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1809927345886621901&currentTweetUser=Moiciara

not aspiring singer ciara :tiffany: you leave cici alone now let her be!

6 hours ago, ethelcain said:

This instrumental is so beautiful TBH I understand why Charli stole it. 

I've been listening to tons of Uffie lately and she also has a song sampling it

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

15 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

She feels so different this era- honestly I find it really jarring seeing her bounce from era to era because her personality seems to change massively in interviews- I really can’t imagine sucker era charli saying she’d want to start acting at all or that’s she’s contemplating quitting music.

In fact I remember several interviews where she outright stated it wasn’t a passion of hers and that she thought the concept of marriage was utterly pointless 

It’s almost like she’s a human being who’s views can shift and change with time… crazy stuff 

Isn't it so surreal seeing her blowup :oprah:

Gonna need the straight boys to stop appropriating our culture though :keyboard:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

That Dasha girl getting called out rn and the first thing that’s on people’s minds is “Let’s make this about Charli!”. I was wondering how long it would take for the pendulum to swing again to Charli getting dragged constantly cause that was kinda imminent after her getting that much constant praise. People love a switch-up.

sig-cropped.png