LDRO

Instagram Updates

we're talking about it in the instagram updates thread

elle posted the videos on the lanaboards account https://www.instagram.com/lanaboards/

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

the way the same thing is happening again exactly 10 years later is insane :oprah2:

I fear she's already changing whatever concept she had for this in the first place

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Miley Cyrus also lost all the music she made for the SIMC/Plastic Hearts era, but luckily had the producers send her all the songs again so she could release… I just really hate to think of lana having to do that :crai: we already know how she feels about making music the first time around 

when i said what i said, i didnt mean that i dont listen to leaks, of course i do!!! but this specific material is set to come out and was literally STOLEN from lana by some horrible person who smashed her car windows to get it. it would feel so wrong for me to involve myself in that situation or make the situation any worse by drawing attention to it. 

i see the point of view, leaks are leaks and i know we’re all excited, but context matters and the context of this situation is far too devastating n wrong for me to feel comfortable listening to the leaks. 

you wouldnt want this done to you by any means and i honestly think that if you listen to these (potential) leaks then you dont respect lana or have any empathy for the situation. thats just my opinion. 

ugh, I really hope Lana gets to meet peace because these people can't seem to leave her alone and it's her right to be and feel safe. here's to hoping it doesn't negatively impact in herself, and at an extent, in whatever she had planned for the era.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Dbree has been down for me since Lana posted. Did something happen there?

same, im trying to find the taylor leak

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 hours ago, blackestday89 said:

Perhaps the many snippets were coming cause of the stolen pc. And so there is a possibility that she reworks these old diamants for ldr9

yea maybe tunnel, fingertips, and the country roads cover but nothing else

1 hour ago, Cacciatore said:

Can't we just send the links of people selling Ocean and Fingertips to her managers or sum? Wouldn't that help? Those songs could be part of the stolen material.

This is a good idea imo

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

this is so annoying for her and sad and creepy. like wtf is wrong with people damn. no way it wasn’t intentional either…. 

she said it happened months ago & her car windows were smashed ? remember the paparazzi pics of her in the white suv and she was serving at the church place  ! it must been a while ago i wonder why now she’s mentioning it ??? 

Omg this is so upsetting! I can't even imagine how she feels, losing the whole book that she's written and her home videos must be extremely distressing. The new music too but at least that's backed up by others so let's hope no asshole leaks it. I know leaks are a complicated topic and I love an old leak as much as anyone, but I would never condone leaking upcoming material that hasn't been completely scrapped. Poor Lana, she's such a sweetheart. 

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

same, im trying to find the taylor leak

off topic but some of the lyrics :stareney: it’s giving arianka

ot: so fingertips isn’t a bb demo/outtake but a probable ldr9 song?  :noparty:

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but she feels violated and scared and some people here only seem to care about the implications for leaks? Fuck that. 

If people are going to these lengths to obtain them, then fuck leaks, quite frankly. 

I knew leaking wasn't an innocent venture but I had nfi people would go this far. 

There's a lot to unpack in that IG but that's my current feeling. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i know lana is not about that "popstar life" but as much as she says that "she's not a star", that is not true and, unfortunately, i think she will never be able to live her "normal life" as she wants to with the way that things are right now. i  don't think she realizes how famous she is, which is a lot! she clearly needs to invest in her security bc all the things that happened just this year alone is hella concerning. i don't even know why she haven't moved out of la yet, it's clearly not a safe neighborhood for her. i'd say she will only achieve the privacy she desires if she moves to another country. these things will continue to happen if she doesn't take action to protect her, her family and her work, i'm really concerned with her safety and well-being with the state of the things in her life right now, this got out of hand. 

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

off topic but some of the lyrics :stareney: it’s giving arianka

ot: so fingertips isn’t a bb demo/outtake but a probably ldr9 song?  :noparty:

It was sold as a Blue Banisters outtake together with Arcadia demo and Ocean Boulevard. It's 2 minutes long so definitely not a finished song.

Edit: I double checked and it seems the seller never specified which era or year they are from.

2 hours ago, lemonadetan said:

also whatever this is 

99% sure this is fingertips

what if fingertips is the song she explained in the interview?

When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags

Just now, hotshot2am said:

It was sold as a Blue Banisters outtake together with Arcadia demo and Ocean Boulevard. It's 2 minutes long so definitely not a finished song.

hmm so maybe not part of the stolen songs/computer then :runs: