LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Well Rob just posted on Instagram they are heading to Nashville so she must not be attending the actual ceremony, she probably still won tho

maybe they’re just getting ready or maybe i’ll delulu:awkney:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

20 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Well Rob just posted on Instagram they are heading to Nashville so she must not be attending the actual ceremony, she probably still won tho

this is so Lana. The way she intentionally goes out of her way to not be a celebrity will always be hilarious to me. I bet if she wins she’ll have a prerecorded video they play on screen holding the award and saying something randomΒ :true:

faSE.gif

17 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

this is so Lana. The way she intentionally goes out of her way to not be a celebrity will always be hilarious to me. I bet if she wins she’ll have a prerecorded video they play on screen holding the award and saying something randomΒ :true:

Omg like the video where she was holding NME's middleΒ fingerΒ award for NFR in 2019

url%5D

Maybe she followed the VMAs cause she won and they told her to film a cute little acceptance video for the show...

Β 

Or maybe she just noticed the nominationsΒ :hide:Β I know Ben and Jon (and even the director) posted about it but she probably didn't even pay attention to it

giphy.gif

aren’t the VMAs in new jersey? maybe they’re stopping there first and then starting the tour? idkΒ :bebe:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

On 9/13/2023 at 5:21 PM, Quincy said:

0574-B90-C-DA1-A-4-AE3-A11-D-4-A03-EBEE0
That’s a beautiful venue. Even smaller than I realized. Should be a very intimate and wonderful pair of shows:thankyou:

Β 

What a beautiful venue, those high rock walls behind it are giving me ancient Roman amphitheatre vibes and making me want to hear her sing songs from Honeymoon thereΒ :pray2:

14 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Β 

Such a cute video!! She deserves allllll the loveΒ :party:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Old MoneyΒ :wowcry::oprah:Β AnnieΒ Oakley

Β 

I'M THE BOSS NOWΒ :pussypower:

Β 

Forgive but never forgetΒ :judgingu:

Β 

Lana not only serving with the photos today but also with the insta captionsΒ :trisha:

Β 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

Just now, Embach said:

Stitched roses copyright photo flashbacks :illumarina:

TrumaticΒ :illumarina:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

iconic and iconic only!!!!

Lana over a decade ago "You can be the boss" and now in 2023: "I am the boss now". WE LOVE TO SEE THAT GROWTHΒ :clapback::krylie:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Β 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsΒ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy