LDRO

Instagram Updates

Glad she finally said something about this, I honestly really like when she speaks up on things like this. Though, I'm especially glad she didn't word it like QFTC :toofunny:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

17 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

In a Dazed profile from July, Rob Grant, Del Rey’s father, outlined his working history, saying, “I’ve had restaurants, boat-building companies, rustic furniture, advertising, the internet, real estate. And a lot of them I still have.” He also spoke about a successful ad campaign he spearheaded that landed him “a beautiful office of glass overlooking New York City,” and about bulk-buying domain names in the mid-’90s. As of 2012, Grant’s company operated 1,600 websites and owned around 800 domain names, according to Insider.

Not them clocking her at the end of the article

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i guess the rumours were partly due to how lush and polished of her queen bee flower clown persona was back in the BTD days... but at the end of the day, being rich or poor is just a relative concept if you're not at the extreme end of the spectrum like Elon Musk rich or homeless shelter type of poor

giphy.gif

I’ve been so busy these past few weeks & haven’t watched the video, but damn - it’s honestly not surprising that she’s defending herself as so many people get her herstory <2010 100% wrong 

But I guess the positive is that it’s Lizzi Grant content 😭

lPqTY1H.jpg

Literally insane that 10+ years later shes still having to explain herself…

On a side note about the 5 points records thing where she says she signed her life away - they wanted her to make 10 albums for $10,000 before Ben got her out of it??

I remember someone here also pointing out how that photoshoot chuck did of her with the american flag after she got out of that deal was basically a freedom statement :crying4: I never realized how bad it was

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

28 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Ofc I screen recorded and the audio isn’t coming through 

Girl I lit posted a direct link to the vid extracted from insta? 

38 minutes ago, williamprb said:

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

26 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

In a Dazed profile from July, Rob Grant, Del Rey’s father, outlined his working history, saying, “I’ve had restaurants, boat-building companies, rustic furniture, advertising, the internet, real estate. And a lot of them I still have.” He also spoke about a successful ad campaign he spearheaded that landed him “a beautiful office of glass overlooking New York City,” and about bulk-buying domain names in the mid-’90s. As of 2012, Grant’s company operated 1,600 websites and owned around 800 domain names, according to Insider.

the bigger question is when did he start all these ventures and how well he's doing all these juggling..... it just sounds like he had a luck for being an early adaptor to the internet era and turned some domain names into some money in the mid 90s where she's already a teen :deadbanana:

plus, it's always the disposable income and liquid cash that make one feel financially secure, which their household dont see BIG money flowing around back in the days

giphy.gif

I am obsessed with that video… its the most open she’s been about her life in YEARS. And I can tell she’s being sincere and telling the truth. 
BELIEVE WOMEN! WOMENS STORIES MATTER!

:true:

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

And that's that on that, personally glad she addressed the same bullshit that's been regurgitated ad nauseam since she came on the scene--to try and make her art "less important" because she allegedly came from money or that her dad purchased her a music deal and yaddy yaddy yadda. 

Good for her! :dafuq:

20 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

her father told the opposite, so I don't know what to believe :bebe: 

maybe he invested all the money, so they really didn't have much for themselves