Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

the 8000000 posts on her story about Suburban House.. yall that fuckass song

I will take 10 million suburban house stories over any israel post so:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, Nightcall said:

I don’t think she’s going to address anything because surely she knows by now 

I think she will. Tbh. She addressed the mesh mask and qftc (Jesus this fandom HAHA we’ve been thru so much) a pretty long time after it happened. Well, like a few weeks. I think she’ll say something. I just hope she’ll say something that makes sense. :eek:

27 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Saw Honeymoon added to story notification

Opened up her instagram and clicked on the story

Saw a still of her sitting down like she will give a 5 minute talk about a recent incident

Anxiety increased

She took a breath before opening her mouth

Thinking “Oh god no, it’s not happening”

She started singing Suburban House

Huge relief

THIS OMG😭 my heart never started racing so fast 😭 she was in the classic addressing something position 

30 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

I think she will. Tbh. She addressed the mesh mask and qftc (Jesus this fandom HAHA we’ve been thru so much) a pretty long time after it happened. Well, like a few weeks. I think she’ll say something. I just hope she’ll say something that makes sense. :eek:

now you know how well this worked out for her in the past lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I opened Instagram, got a heart attack thinking she was gonna say something about the letter seeing the craziness on all social media rn, but then she didn’t. Then I got another heart attack because she randomly talks about an art exhibition in a museum that is 200 meters FROM MY HOUSE. I hope she didn’t take those videos herself cuz I can’t find them anywhere and I’ll faint if she’s here.

fuck dude i thought she was gonna start singing rockefeller 2.0 and immediately ran over to lanaboards to see what everyone was saying…and she’s just singing suburban house :deadbanana:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

13 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Wtf

why is she posting the most right now when so many people are mad at her like-

I mean when it comes down to it she has no obligation to post about it (***though i also feel odd saying that since we’re also talking about a war and genocide that she took a stance on in a very broad letter on the subject focusing on a specific situation/result from that but i digress)  and based on previous… situations…  it’s probably better she avoids it since her responses tend to make things worse  :toofunny:  

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 hour ago, Break Me Down said:

the 8000000 posts on her story about Suburban House.. yall that fuckass song

its literally godsend???? its angelical??? suburban house is so camp you have no idea what ur talking abt 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

If I had the chance to write and sing with Lana I'd wanna name the song "There's A Light Out in the Backyard"

it'll be about dusk and the lights from posts and the city, and probably some metaphor for the highway and how people used to write letters to each other, but now it's just notification bings. oh and also the glowing of the soul

UV/Honeymoon

41 minutes ago, jamesss said:

its literally godsend???? its angelical??? suburban house is so camp you have no idea what ur talking abt 

that is such a wild word to describe #that song :xgiggle:

and also for giving me Margaret